Provide Admins with the ability to make proplimits higher then 100
Title of suggestion: Higher Prop lim provided by admins...

Description: Now I would just like to start this suggestion by saying I understand that one of the rules for this thread is you don't want people asking for increased prop lim for this fact I will completely understand if it gets instant denied. However, about my suggestion I would like to ask to give admins the ability to provide players with higher proplims then 100 depending if they have the hours required or if they are trusted...

Why: Staff Team, not to be rude but you are all rusty and all of you are tired and you have served FL well and for this fact doing big RPs is difficult cuz real life is a thing and FL is no more your number 1 priority. And for this fact I would like to make this suggestion to give some of the players the opportunity to make some nice big mini events...  

What do you lot think???

You can't be everyones cup of tea or else you'd be a mug!!!
The following 2 users Like AliTaze's post:
  • Weezy_, DramaLlama
+support

Server may be able to support higher proplimits now if limited in how many get it.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
+support
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
-support
+support
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

+Support
Can't see why not, if pollux think's it wont be an issue sounds like a great idea!
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
+Support
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

+Support
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
+Support
[Image: KtSNMBw.jpg]
+Support,

We would be able to see better dupes from players, therefore enhancing RPs
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]