PR: angrybob3452
This PR was posted yesterday by @Dennis15075 but was denied by @Janzo 火 for "lack of evidence"

I'd like to know how he should've gotten that evidence, kinda hard if you get ran over to see who is driving the car if they're not spamming their mics. Usually the cops kill the person in the car and it's impossible to find out who was driving. If it's that easy to get away with Mass CDMing while it's easily provable in the logs, I could just go on a rampage tonight, when there are no admins online, in a stolen car and never say anything through my mic so nobody can see who actually did it.

I ask the admins to reconsider this decision and not let the guy get away with Mass CDMing.

Name: angrybob3452

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:442860231

Time (GMT): 15:30

Server: v4b1

Summary: He (or someone in his vehicle) was CDMing us the whole time. We shot him down every time and he came back 3 minutes later in the same car and CDMed us again. Sometimes angrybob was driving or was in the passenger seat.

Evidence:

[video=youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgj01oDHaec
Involved

Haha it's my PR, but you're completely right with that: ;D

(09-29-2018, 03:58 PM)ElonWuzhou Wrote: I'd like to know how he should've gotten that evidence, kinda hard if you get ran over to see who is driving the car if they're not spamming their mics.
[Image: owI6QSg.png]
APPROVED & MOVED

It was not angrybob who ran you over. His car was stolen and it was a citizen driving it, which you can see in the video. 
The citizen who stole it was Jackie Chan Mah Niga, which I managed to find after digging the logs for a while.

However, this does not mean you should post PRs that lack evidence and claim it was someone else.
Also, PRs should not be posted again just for staff to "reconsider" them, unless there is some new evidence. If they missed something, message them first.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]