Player Report: TriX
(09-30-2018, 01:50 PM)T2trixe Wrote: "as President I cannot go to the location of the raid myself because I can't risk my life as President."

Never said you needed to.

"When Corleones were informed to be raided, I simply told the police to go to the villas and clear out the area etc, etc.
everything beyond that is not to do with me."

Never informed the officers not to shoot the corleones and instead help them just because 'It's their property'?

"by laws you were allowed to have weapons to protect your property incase of a raid etc."

Never said you couldn't but you must've disregarded my last comment on that.

"If Officers came to the location and saw Corleones protecting their place from being raided and simply went and took over the situation and tried to arrest the corleones, they would have no reasons because by law it is allowed."

They were outside villas with the corleones who were arming up and then they pushed together which is in violation of 12.4.

Have a lovely day Smile
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(09-30-2018, 02:34 PM)Jeff The Cop Wrote:
(09-30-2018, 01:50 PM)T2trixe Wrote: "as President I cannot go to the location of the raid myself because I can't risk my life as President."

Never said you needed to.

"When Corleones were informed to be raided, I simply told the police to go to the villas and clear out the area etc, etc.
everything beyond that is not to do with me."

Never informed the officers not to shoot the corleones and instead help them just because 'It's their property'?

"by laws you were allowed to have weapons to protect your property incase of a raid etc."

Never said you couldn't but you must've disregarded my last comment on that.

"If Officers came to the location and saw Corleones protecting their place from being raided and simply went and took over the situation and tried to arrest the corleones, they would have no reasons because by law it is allowed."

They were outside villas with the corleones who were arming up and then they pushed together which is in violation of 12.4.

Have a lovely day Smile

I've went simple and said that the Corleones are being raided in the Villas and have officers go there to fix the issues etc etc.

"They were outside villas with the corleones who were arming up and then they pushed together which is in violation of 12.4."

That's nothing to do with me, again, and you're reporting ME. and THAT is something I DON'T control.
I can't be there and do that, I simply went ahead and said that there's a raid going on in the villas and its where the corleones live, go there and help out. (assuming that the Corleones are already there protecting their property, which again. is allowed by law)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:222872128&b=13]

but yet again, everyone such as Corleones and Government were following the laws.
no matter who you are, by the law you were allowed to protect your property.
not to mention that the corleones owned all the houses in the villas and eventually made it into a "big property"
and the government (the police) didn't have any reasons to arrest the Corleones since they were protecting their property.
and yet again, that is nothing to do with me.

Can you paste a copy of your laws please. Because in my eyes, and many others, you have created a few laws that break FailRP. I agree that players have the right to protect their property. But there is a very fine line. The police force were called because the corleones were being raid, yes we were breaking the law and I agree with the police in that they had to stop us. But allowing the corleones to join in is FailRP. If I have called the police because someone has broken into my house and I am not there (This part is very important.) I would not be allowed to join the police officers in trying to kill the person who is on my land. It's down to the government/police to sort it out. The police were there first and were about to control the situation. regardless if you made laws stating that players can protect their land or not. If they are not on their land they cant protect it. Your government allyed with an underground group of criminals who had high walls and blocked windows (Which is against your laws. I have video evidence which I will provide). SO please don't give me the 'they broke no law'. Protecting an illegal base full of contraband is very much a breach of FailRP. If the corleones took a step back and let the police force do it's job then I wouldnt have reported you. Like i have stated many times, you have allowed a criminal underground job to assist the government in taking down a threat that was fighting both. Different teams are created for different reasons. If I was a member of the corleone family I would have waited for the cops to take out the raiders and then either hoped they didnt notice the contraband and blocked windows or just shot them and killed them. I would never in a million years side with them as I am against them. You broke the rules and you need understand you are in the wrong.
(10-01-2018, 03:36 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: Can you paste a copy of your laws please. Because in my eyes, and many others, you have created a few laws that break FailRP. I agree that players have the right to protect their property. But there is a very fine line. The police force were called because the corleones were being raid, yes we were breaking the law and I agree with the police in that they had to stop us. But allowing the corleones to join in is FailRP. If I have called the police because someone has broken into my house and I am not there (This part is very important.) I would not be allowed to join the police officers in trying to kill the person who is on my land. It's down to the government/police to sort it out. The police were there first and were about to control the situation. regardless if you made laws stating that players can protect their land or not. If they are not on their land they cant protect it. Your government allyed with an underground group of criminals who had high walls and blocked windows (Which is against your laws. I have video evidence which I will provide). SO please don't give me the 'they broke no law'. Protecting an illegal base full of contraband is very much a breach of FailRP. If the corleones took a step back and let the police force do it's job then I wouldnt have reported you. Like i have stated many times, you have allowed a criminal underground job to assist the government in taking down a threat that was fighting both. Different teams are created for different reasons. If I was a member of the corleone family I would have waited for the cops to take out the raiders and then either hoped they didnt notice the contraband and blocked windows or just shot them and killed them. I would never in a million years side with them as I am against them. You broke the rules and you need understand you are in the wrong.
I think you still don't understand where is MY fault and where its THEIR fault.
" If the corleones took a step back and let the police force do it's job then I wouldnt have reported you"
Police and me is a very different thing.
I was at the nexus at all times, again.
When speaking to the Corleones and they asked about the laws etc. and they mentioned high walls, I simply told them this: "If you do not have high walls, or contrabands, the police won't have a reason to search your property".
If they still had high walls, they would get searched. I've never allowed them to have high walls and I was telling them NOT to have high walls or their property will be searched over and over.
Yet again, I've never "Allowed" Corleones assisting the police like you mentioned just above here.
When Corleones were raided (I think Corleones were maxed out)
they were 2 in nexus and then they got informed they're being raided, assuming that they have other Corleones already protecting their property, which by law is allowed for everyone, So I simply went and asked police to go to the villas and clear out the area etc etc. beyond that whatever happens is NOT my fault, I've simply informed raiding in Villas and told officers to go.
If you want my laws Trix#1317 on discord and I'll send you.

and honestly, this is getting seriously nowhere.
its just a never ending arguement.
You're reporting a president for enforcing the police to go and clear criminals from raiding someone else which were the Corleones.
which again, no matter who is being raided, calling the police doesn't mean that you're "allying" with them.

Okay, so I was on the server earlier when you became president. You said;

Quote: the laws that I myself wrote and programmed in a script say completely that you are allowed to have weapons in your own property but not display
. I agree that sometimes you forget what laws you have put in said script. But I was on the server earlier and I watched you spawn in as president and load your script. I waited and watched every law. I didn't see anything to do with being allowed to use weapons to protect your property.

Here is what your laws state;

[Image: Screenshot_17.png]

Law 41 states that Owning a weapon would result in an arrest. Now before you say 'Oh but I removed that law and changed it while I was playing' you are wrong. I skimmed through my footage from all day yest. and not once does a law change or be added. Now I dont really want to upload the hour long footage but I will if I have to prove it.

Lying in the courthouse is a serious offence.

Please can you provide evidence to show that you did allow the corleones  to use weapons? because I dont believe that you would have changed you script in the last 24 hours nor do I believe you stated that you were allowed to carry firearms to protect your land.

Therefore the corleones were breaking your law 41 and Perm law 9.
I might want to tell you and point you this:

When being the president at the same date, after loading up my laws, I've decided to change things a bit and deleted laws here and there and also added the new law (not to the script itself)
Just by itself by doing /addlaw.
I never mentioned anything with Corleones being able to do something, I simply removed some laws and also the law of "Owning a weapon would result to an arrest"
and also added a law mentioning that people are allowed to protect their own property.
which not to be confused all about, 100% has nothing to do with the Corleones.
I'm not sure who it was but I was asked when finishing my laws (not a Corleone member if you're wondering) about those laws and I decided to change things abit and do say sure.

What I've done is simply removed some laws and that law as well, and then added that specific law, allowing everyone to protect their property in-case of a raid etc.

Edit:
" I skimmed through my footage from all day yest. and not once does a law change or be added."
If your footage is from the same date before what happened, double / triple check.
because I 100% changed the laws at that date.

Okay, I have reskimmed through my footage and I am sorry. There was an error on my behalf. You did in fact add one law. That law is;

[Image: Screenshot_18.png]

So you law is not exactly what you have stated. You have said 'you're allowed to own a weapon inside your house, but you cannot equip unless you're in danger'. So the way I see it is, if someone has broken in to my house I am allowed to get my weapon out that I have not equiped yet to use as a self defence action in danger.

But here's were your law doesn't make sense nor does what you are trying to justify.

The corleones have broken law 41, perm law 9 and now they have broken law 20;

[Image: Screenshot_19.png]
As you can see, they have a wall that is higher than the player. They have a high wall in the background and a there is a corleone on the wall with a weapon on his back. Like you law states it should not be equiped. We posed no danger in that moment. (Well it was already equiped before we got there)

Spoiler :
[Image: Screenshot_20.png]

(10-02-2018, 03:28 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: Okay, I have reskimmed through my footage and I am sorry. There was an error on my behalf. You did in fact add one law. That law is;

[Image: Screenshot_18.png]

So you law is not exactly what you have stated. You have said 'you're allowed to own a weapon inside your house, but you cannot equip unless you're in danger'. So the way I see it is, if someone has broken in to my house I am allowed to get my weapon out that I have not equiped yet to use as a self defence action in danger.

But here's were your law doesn't make sense nor does what you are trying to justify.

The corleones have broken law 41, perm law 9 and now they have broken law 20;

[Image: Screenshot_19.png]
As you can see, they have a wall that is higher than the player. They have a high wall in the background and a there is a corleone on the wall with a weapon on his back. Like you law states it should not be equiped. We posed no danger in that moment. (Well it was already equiped before we got there)

Spoiler :
[Image: Screenshot_20.png]

again, you're reporting me.
What they are doing is not something to do with me.
I'll say it for the million times now, when the Corleones told me something about high walls I told them that if they don't want police to search them, they will have to NOT have high walls and if they will they'll be searched and I won't change it. literally that's what I've told them.
btw, when I came to their place (I think it was after the raid) they had no walls what soever.
but yet again, I have no control on this, and if they seem with high walls they would be searched like in the law.
Also they were never "not searched", for my knowledge they were searched few times before the raid but I am not sure
And yeah. I added that law but also removed couple other laws which is something that doesn't show up in chat sadly, which I think should be added like "President has removed law etc etc."
but yeah... with that law it pretty much meant that you are allowed to have a weapon but you cannot equip (in equip I meant have it out in your hands) unless ur in danger. so like pretty much if you have an ak or something than you can have it on your back and you can 'withdraw' it only if ur in danger, if it makes any sense.