Sentinel - STEAM_0:1:63381422

Stefkuh - STEAM_0:0:167907203

Bappo - STEAM_0:1:104827185

Raiders:CorieTheNub - STEAM_0:0:55882058

[FL:RP] Zulu - STEAM_0:1:95193544
Lt. Jeff - STEAM_0:1:119291268

Time in GMT: 15:30/16:00

Server:V4b1

Summary: As see be low, you can see the corleones helping the police take back their compound. I would like to point out that me, Zulu and Jeff had just raided them. So a couple of them would have been breaking NLR. After we killed the corleones, we went house to house. Once we came out, we were welcomed by a army of players with guns. In this army were members of both government and criminal. The mafia family had high walls, blocked windows, weapons on backs and contraband. All four of these were illegal. So even if the police were 'helping' them take back their compound, it still makes no sense as they are law breakers themselves.

After we were killed, things got a bit heated. I wanted to find out why the police were helping the corleones. It is a huge breakage of FailRP to have corleones with guns, helping the government. After a small argument in OOC, we found out that the presdient was the one who had teamed up with the corleones.

Recap, the president teamed up with the mafia to take down us who raided their compound.

Evidence:

[Image: Screenshot_13.png]
[Image: Screenshot_14.png][Image: Screenshot_11.png]
[Image: Screenshot_10.png][Image: Screenshot_9.png]

Also, not every player I have listed is involved. I have just listed every player on government and corelone as I do not know who is truly to blame. I would have thought it would be down to the president as he is the one siding with the criminal group
So let me explain my side.
I was told by corleones that they want to have a conversation and a meeting with me about some laws, which is completely fine, they just wanted to discuss.
As they just arrived on to the meeting they were being raided, as of that, police can't just be like "Ok its corleones and they're being raided, we can't do anything".
which is wrong. if someone is being raided and someone is breaking to his property, police should be enforced, which is what I did. I sent police crew to the Villas to clear out the scene and make everything right.
Same with that I was told by corleones that police is interrupting them every time and I asked them if they have high walls (not knowing if they  have or not have) and told them that if they don't have high walls they should be fine (like every other citizen)..
Police didn't do anything but attempt to try and stop criminals and I did nothing wrong but talk to citizens, eventually as well.. Corleones didn't have high walls (when I arrived to the villas) so I saw that everything was clear and I went off again to the nexus... so I don't see any problem. "Working" with the Corleones would be something such as making that high walls will be allowed because the corleones asked or make a law stating that the Corleones are fine with government etc etc.
I did nothing but follow laws and general roleplay.

P.S Teaming with underground and doing what I was doing is completely different.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:222872128&b=13]

Glad to see you at least follow up on the threats you constantly make in OOC.

We heard a corleone say that they were being raided and followed them to see what was going on. Arriving on the scene we saw corleones instantly be put under fire by one of your men or yourself at which point they returned fire. We, as a policeforce, recognized you as the aggressors and acted accordingly. There was no reason for us to raid the corleones as they didnt break any serious laws. Keep in mind that the laws did allow people to carry weapons to defend their property and lives.

Us not instantly acting on their high walls is something else as allying with them so from my point of view no rules were broken by neither the corleone or president.
"I was told by corleones that they want to have a conversation and a meeting with me about some laws, which is completely fine, they just wanted to discuss."

We're not saying that's wrong and all citizens have a right to protect their own property, but that does not mean they're immune to the law.

It is a violation of 8.1 and and 12.4

"As they just arrived on to the meeting they were being raided, as of that, police can't just be like "Ok its corleones and they're being raided, we can't do anything"."

We weren't on about them not being able to enforce the law, we're clearly on about them not shooting an underground job for having a weapon out and helping the police.

You're wrong, darling.

"Police didn't do anything but attempt to try and stop criminals and I did nothing wrong but talk to citizens, eventually as well"

Can you ever be serious in the courthouse? This is pure fucking lies and you offered 0 shits about your police force helping the corleones.

"Working" with the Corleones would be something such as making that high walls will be allowed because the corleones asked or make a law stating that the Corleones are fine with government etc etc.
I did nothing but follow laws and general roleplay."

You see, it's a little odd how you think the definition of "Working" works but I won't blame ya. I'm sure you revised that 12.4 rule off by heart.

Anything else?
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
Quote: 7.2 Different teams are created for a reason, so do not ally with other teams. For example, Rebels do not ally with Corleones.

Government should not ally with the corleones. You keep banging on about how they are allowed to use guns to protect their property. But perm law 9 states 'The open carrying or public display of weapons of any kind is illegal'. So by allowing an underground job, who's man objective is to commit crime, is a breakage of FailRP. You are not allowed as president to make laws that conflict with perm laws.

If the corleones were being raided the correct way to handle the situation would be to allow the government to take charge. The police are there to serve and protect. The corleones should have stayed outside the villas and waited for the police to sort the situation.

There was a huge unprofessional breakage of FailRP from both parties that was inflicted by the president who had a lack of leadership skills. I believe if anyone should be punished from this player report it should be TriX. This is due to him commanding the police force and allowing such a idiotic plan to be performed.

The police were following blind orders and should not have let the corleones join in the battle to stop us raiding. The Corleones should know a lot better and should not be carrying assult rifles on their backs.

EDIT: I also have a video from start to finish. But due to some private information being shared I will not post the video publiclly
You both don't seem to really understand what was happening with police and corleones.

Corleones weren't immuned to any laws or anything.

the laws that I myself wrote and programmed in a script say completely that you are allowed to have weapons in your own property but not display (meaning you can't equip in your hands, but they can be on your back) and in-case of raid for example, you are allowed to protect your property.
Police was enforced to clear out what is happening (the raid) but yet again, the Corleones were owning the property, meaning that they were protecting it, which by law is acceptable.
Same would have happened with you, if you were to be raided and police would arrive, they would see you with guns but they would help you due to the fact you are protecting your property.

Anything else that happened with Corleones was just them asking about certain laws and me explaining it to them.
(which was exactly what happened when we were in a meeting, they simply asked my about certain laws and I gave them details).

If you still don't understand.

1. by laws you were allowed to protect your property.
2. Corleones wanted to arrange meeting and ask about laws.
3. Corleones got raided and immediately retreated back to their property to protect it.
4. meanwhile police was enforced to clear out the area and make sure everything is ok.
5. Corleones went back to meet, asked about the laws as I told them that if they break a law, they will get in trouble like everyone else.
so in-case of a high walls if they don't want to be searched, they will have to lower their walls to the proper height.
6. that's it.

P.S and yet again, if you STILL DIDN'T UNDERSTAND:

If the Corleones were to BREAK ANY of the LAWS, they would face the results of breaking the laws. (arrest, search, etc.)

(09-30-2018, 10:31 AM)CorieTheNub Wrote:
Quote: 7.2 Different teams are created for a reason, so do not ally with other teams. For example, Rebels do not ally with Corleones.

Government should not ally with the corleones. You keep banging on about how they are allowed to use guns to protect their property. But perm law 9 states 'The open carrying or public display of weapons of any kind is illegal'. So by allowing an underground job, who's man objective is to commit crime, is a breakage of FailRP. You are not allowed as president to make laws that conflict with perm laws.

If the corleones were being raided the correct way to handle the situation would be to allow the government to take charge. The police are there to serve and protect. The corleones should have stayed outside the villas and waited for the police to sort the situation.

There was a huge unprofessional breakage of FailRP from both parties that was inflicted by the president who had a lack of leadership skills. I believe if anyone should be punished from this player report it should be TriX. This is due to him commanding the police force and allowing such a idiotic plan to be performed.

The police were following blind orders and should not have let the corleones join in the battle to stop us raiding. The Corleones should know a lot better and should not be carrying assult rifles on their backs.

EDIT: I also have a video from start to finish. But due to some private information being shared I will not post the video publiclly

To be honest Corie, i feel this PR was posted out of annoyance. You raided the corleones for whatever reason and lost, resulting in this PR. There was no unprofessional behaviour from either the goverment, president or corleones. The only professional behaviour i've seen was a discussion between you and DarkBlue (the police sergeant) after the raid. 

You raided a private property, and thus breaking a law. The corleones defended themselves on private property (therefore your reference to perm law 9 is void, since it wasnt 'open in public'.) and thats the end of it really. We as a policeforce didnt see any lawbreakages on which we instantly needed to act and left after we had words with the corleones. Besides, normally i would have had a word with them for having high walls but there were more pressing matters to attend to first, for example the constant pressure of a raid the nexus was under. You assuming that this means that we were working together with them is an assumption and not more then that.

Your other points like 'So by allowing an underground job, who's man objective is to commit crime, is a breakage of FailRP.'  really make it sound like you are posting this out of spite and just searching for reasons to get Trix banned. Its not the objective of the corleone to commit crimes, their goals are simply not alligned with the goverment. So, your point that any 'non-hostile' behaviour is the same is 'allying' with an underground job is clearly bending the rules in your advantage to get someone banned.
(09-30-2018, 11:35 AM)T2trixe Wrote: You both don't seem to really understand what was happening with police and corleones.

"Corleones weren't immuned to any laws or anything."

Ah, so that's probably why the cops never shot them for having guns out in the first place.

"the laws that I myself wrote and programmed in a script say completely that you are allowed to have weapons in your own property but not display (meaning you can't equip in your hands, but they can be on your back) and in-case of raid for example, you are allowed to protect your property."

We never said they couldn't, this is about them and the police force allying with eachother in a raid.

"Police was enforced to clear out what is happening (the raid) but yet again, the Corleones were owning the property, meaning that they were protecting it, which by law is acceptable."

Protecting what? They can't protect their base with weapons and then the police assists them with it.

"Same would have happened with you, if you were to be raided and police would arrive, they would see you with guns but they would help you due to the fact you are protecting your property."

They ran into the villas to reclaim it, but they were assisted alongside a Government Task Force which is a violation of 8.1 (Do not commit crimes in public), Corleones sprayed us all down in public, infront of police officers. And then 12.4 (Allying), they were helped by people that you claim 'Cleared out villas' yet let a bunch of corleones (an underground job) do whatever the fuck they want.

"Anything else that happened with Corleones was just them asking about certain laws and me explaining it to them.
(which was exactly what happened when we were in a meeting, they simply asked my about certain laws and I gave them details)." 

Did you tell them that they couldn't be helped by officers in raids?

If you still don't understand.

pfft.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
as President I cannot go to the location of the raid myself because I can't risk my life as President.
When Corleones were informed to be raided, I simply told the police to go to the villas and clear out the area etc, etc.
everything beyond that is not to do with me.
by laws you were allowed to have weapons to protect your property incase of a raid etc.
If Officers came to the location and saw Corleones protecting their place from being raided and simply went and took over the situation and tried to arrest the corleones, they would have no reasons because by law it is allowed.