Report - Unknown Player
Name of player: Unknown

SteamID: Unknown

Time in GMT: just now

Server: V4B1

Summary: I've had that situation before, I was the president, I have a script of laws which none of the laws are making me raid-able and the taxes were set to 20% at all times. I was at the nexus and at random someone threw a molotov at the defense and started shooting me and killing me.

no idea who it was and yet again, he has no reasons to kill me because of my laws and the taxes were 20% at all times,
came and raided with no reason.

Evidence: I've had those situations before where I've had no evidence myself, but you can check the logs for my last death and who killed me, I'm going to stay off the server therefore I prevent myself from dying again and helping investigation.
he randomly raided the nexus and randomly killed me as I was the pres. further intel (the laws that were on) and more can be discussed in the comments or in the discord pms at TriX#1317 
P.S If I could, I would've provided evidence, but I simply don't have any since I Wasn't recording.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:222872128&b=13]

3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one. 

Unfortunately you need some form of evidence to post a PR.

Denied.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator