Puppies! [WARNING: CONTAINS BIG PICTURES]
Heart 
Hello fellas,

I wanted to share with you that my dog, "Perle" is "making" puppies right now, there is 3 so far no names yet tho.

I will be posting when its all done, i'm suspecting around 7-10 puppies overall, stay tuned for pictures!

PS: They are so fucking cute! (And a little slimey in the beginning. :p)

WARNING: BIG PICTURES OF PURE BEAUTIES INCOMING!
The mother.
[Image: billederframobilen749.jpg]
Puppie Pie!
[Image: billederframobilen826.jpg]
Not the best picture, sry.
[Image: billederframobilen827.jpg]
The one to the right is 'Nadrick', since its the only almost fully brown one, its also the only named puppie yet.
[Image: billederframobilen829.jpg]
Moar puppies!
[Image: billederframobilen833.jpg]
Yet another puppie.
[Image: billederframobilen832.jpg]
Escaping puppie, and the mother. 'Perle'
[Image: billederframobilen831.jpg]
General Puppie Maker v3
[Image: billederframobilen830.jpg]
Aww dude so cute im so happy for you..You should name one Rainbow :3
The following 1 user Likes RainbowDash's post:
  • Zoidberg
RainbowDash dateliThanks alone='1326984140' Wrote: Aww dude so cute im so happy for you..You should name one Rainbow :3

Thanks alot.

But unfortunate we cant name them since they have to be sold because its the first time it hast puppies. :'(
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
but still call em rezil
Like that would ever happen, imagine me saying "Rezil kom her du" i know right, doesnt seem right.. :p
the one with the spot that stands out need to be narick

on another note GIEF ME PICTURES OF ZE PUPPIES NOWZ

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
im sooo happy for u i rly lovr dogs and i would torture man to eath if hed torture a dog but anyway good for u Cheese
[Image: 1znn71s.png] ALL credits to Forceghost wuv you.
Actually number 5/6 of the puppies pretty much stands out since its the only one with full brown bodie, if i get to choose a name for one. I will pick it and call it Nadrick, i swear. Cheese
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Nadrick
(01-19-2012, 04:50 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Actually number 5/6 of the puppies pretty much stands out since its the only one with full brown bodie, if i get to choose a name for one. I will pick it and call it Nadrick, i swear. Cheese

yay Cheese, if i lived near you i would come buy it D: T_T

i hope little nadrick gets a good home

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
Speaking of beating a dog, couple years ago my moms boyfriend (Owner of the dog) had a burglary(spells?) since he locked everything into a big safe, computer, Crypted TV and all that, they decided to beat his dog (The one making puppies right now) in anger instead.. Fucking bastards..

He told me he probably would have killed them.

YOU NEVER BEAT A DOG! (unless its a big rottweiler trying to eat ya face)
PuppiePictures Added!