Name of player: Joulle

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16249669

Time in GMT: around 5pm

Server: main

Summary: FearRP

Evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUJQRI5N5HE
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
In the first video there's people attempting to knife me, of course I start running then. Besides at first they weren't close enough to even try to stab me in any way, I was few meters apart so of course I can back off few steps instead of running to them to get knifed. Then they begin running and I begin running too. Simple as that.

In the second video no one did a thing?
"Random player", you were held under gunpoint and you were moving.
No further answers needed, unless asked by an admin.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
(09-27-2018, 05:02 PM)Chumps Wrote: "Random player", you were held under gunpoint and you were moving.
No further answers needed, unless asked by an admin.

I'm sorry but that minge between us made it so. I can't say I didn't laugh that a random minge made you lose your line of sight and look around, there's so many cops to make sure that after I'm around the corner there's no chasing. Essentially this situation isn't a typical fear rp situation since we had all these variables at true (police/sru, 1 minge, minge punchwores, easy to use escape route).

I get it, you're frustrated but when an opportunity to escape appeared, I had to take it. This wasn't breaking fear rp from my part while the delivery driver did. I could've rped with you but that delivery driver didn't seem to want that happen just like the majority on the server that day, they kept on tossing props and doing bad bad things.

In addition the knifing video you had at first before editing it out wasn't either breaking fear rp since those 2 guys began stabbing me, so naturally I had no other choise than to run (or die).
PR approved.

Player broke fearRP under gunpoint. Player was clearly in no other threat in the video provided.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]