Retirement
I would here by like to announce that my time as a PR Patrol Chief has come. There will be no more or atleast significantly less PR posts from me. I am one of the remaining active PR Officers so most of you will be happy now.... But remember.... Im ALWAYS RECORDING
Make sure you find something more constructive to focus your time on.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 3 users Like MrFinnConlon's post:
  • Wolven, Nuka, Foxirius2205
That pathetic
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
-Disrespectful comments removed- ~Awestruck
LMAO, I gues I reached my goal of pissing people of eh? Sorta funny how I break like 6 rules a day but report people
What is wrong with you? You realise you are just supposed to let people break the rules and not report them while also letting them report you at any chance they get? And then you most deal with a bunch of literal no life losers holding a grudge and crying about you all day "waaa PR patrol reporting me for minging wawa" get with the program.
(09-27-2018, 12:30 PM)mark2766 Wrote: What is wrong with you? You realise you are just supposed to let people break the rules and not report them while also letting them report you at any chance they get? And then you most deal with a bunch of literal no life losers holding a grudge and crying about you all day "waaa PR patrol reporting me for minging wawa" get with the program.

This is so true, however many people stopped breaking rules againts me now making my expierence alot better. Its also amuzing seeing people get banned, I enjoy making the server an overall better place by reporting very mingy people. Even though I dont have the best reputation for it I like RP
(09-27-2018, 12:43 PM)£10 Cro Wrote:
(09-27-2018, 12:30 PM)mark2766 Wrote: What is wrong with you? You realise you are just supposed to let people break the rules and not report them while also letting them report you at any chance they get? And then you most deal with a bunch of literal no life losers holding a grudge and crying about you all day "waaa PR patrol reporting me for minging wawa" get with the program.

This is so true, however many people stopped breaking rules againts me now makingm imy expierence alot better. Its also amuzing seeing people get banned, I enjoy making the server an overall better place by reporting very mingy people. Even though I dont have the best reputation for it I like RP

So you really care about your reputation with a bunch of minges. Do you really care about the opinion of a bunch of literal no life losers? I couldn't imagine having the time to spend shit talking some random guy in a Gmod server it's pathetic even imagining it lol. Just remember to think "wait these guys are losers in real life" when they talk shit,
Oh I precisly dont care about my reputation amongst minges hence I report them, If I did care I wouldnt report them. I am doing the duties of a good player/admin who reports or deals with rule breakers. Ive had people I PR'ed arrest me or mug me for that reason but its whatever. I guess it comes with the job. At least 23/31 of my reports were accepted and the % got better so I learned the rules better too
The following 1 user Likes £10 Cro's post:
  • mark2766
(09-27-2018, 12:50 PM)mark2766 Wrote:
(09-27-2018, 12:43 PM)£10 Cro Wrote:

This is so true, however many people stopped breaking rules againts me now makingm imy expierence alot better. Its also amuzing seeing people get banned, I enjoy making the server an overall better place by reporting very mingy people. Even though I dont have the best reputation for it I like RP

So you really care about your reputation with a bunch of minges. Do you really care about the opinion of a bunch of literal no life losers? I couldn't imagine having the time to spend shit talking some random guy in a Gmod server it's pathetic even imagining it lol. Just remember to think "wait these guys are losers in real life" when they talk shit,

im trying to imagine how your life going, i guess bad af.
The following 3 users Like PrincessOfDubai's post:
  • Wolven, Weezy_, Jeffrey