Player Report - Rims, Zulu and Blue
Rims, I am the other guy and I saw one of your guys run in one of the houses carrying a weapon. I literally was looking at his shadow when I said it. I am still not sure if it was an AK, I just said it as that what I thought it was. Also when we ran Cro said "get on the ground" when does that mean violence or shooting?
Sig too big - Removed by Steven8ken
(09-26-2018, 03:29 PM)Super Moe Wrote: Rims, I am the other guy and I saw one of your guys run in one of the houses carrying a weapon. I literally was looking at his shadow when I said it.  I am still not sure if it was an AK, I just said it as that what I thought it was. Also when we ran Cro said "get on the ground" when does that mean violence or shooting?

Hello Super Moe,

One could only assume when someone is shouting get on the ground with a gun out they want to detain/hostage or execute that said person, this could only lead us to believe you were going to do so, we opened fire because you ran at our friend with a weapon out and possible intent to kill, no matter how many ways you have tried to argue your point you have not once mentioned how running at someone as a rebel during a "Passive RP"  was the right way to deal with it, as mentioned by Rims:

-Talk to us and ask us why we're there.
-Call the police and report suspicious people.
-Go inside your homes and lock the doors.
-Run away in terror

I still fail to see how you would not have done one of these things instead of running at us guns drawn at the first sign of human contact, sticking to these kinds of things shown above would have been way more fitting to your RP. I am pretty sure when saying this but when I go to a Passive RP and someone shows up I don't instantly see someone pull a gun out and shout "Hands Up, Hands up!"  because it would be unnatural to the RP.

Thanks for reading,

Zulu
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
However, Blue was sleeping IG therefore he couldnt inform u of the commands. so you brok metagaming aswell
Keep ignoring the literal paragraphs of shit I've written where I break down every sentence you type. I have comprehensively demonstrated everything there is to say on the matter. I understand why you can't actually reply to my statements, because you have no leg to stand on. There's no way to actually argue the objective facts of the situation without demonstrating that you're completely and utterly full of shit.

There were 4 of us fam, we all saw you and your fellow rebel sprint out of Church with Rifles. Blue didn't give us any information. I don't even think he "called out" that he was being rushed. We all saw it simultaneously.

I'm done posting here. You're beyond reasoning.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
Possibly because all your statements are pure comedy and have no value in the situation
(09-26-2018, 04:12 PM)£10 Cro Wrote: However, Blue was sleeping IG therefore he couldnt inform u of the commands. so you brok metagaming aswell

Hello £10 Cro,

I think you are forgetting that just because Blue was on the floor in an act, does not necessarily mean that he is sleeping, just lying to down to hide as I believe he did not use the /sleep command which would have "brok metagaming aswell"  This point is therefore invalid. If we are talking about "breaking metagame" then we also need to take into account when you returned as rebel just 2 minutes after dying just to retrieve names for this pointless PR. So you broke NLR just so you could get 3 names to make a pointless little argument that has went on for days, I would call you names and whine but I don't have a petty attitude, i'm simply defending myself as I do not believe I broke any rules here at all.

Thanks for reading,

Zulu
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
These guys never actually had intent of raiding, but were scouting the area out. Shots were only fired once you ran at one of the team-mates with a weapon in hand, thus were a threat.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]