Player Report - Rims, Zulu and Blue
Name of player: Rims, Zulu, blue

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:71119566, Cant get zulus, STEAM_0:1:100282959

Time in GMT: like 7pm

Server: V4D

Summary: So, they pulled up with a hammer while we were building. They asked what I was building and I said a passive RP bar. They then returned literally like 4 min later and raided us, while still building and knowing we were passive. 

Evidence:
https://plays.tv/video/5baa8fbd3f5a6d533...as-passive
https://plays.tv/video/5baa8f56292c5759f2/random-raid
Their reason for opening fire was "u were running with a gun"
(09-25-2018, 07:49 PM)£10 Cro Wrote: Name of player: Rims, Zulu, blue

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:71119566, Cant get zulus, STEAM_0:1:100282959

Time in GMT: like 7pm

Server: V4D

Summary: So, they pulled up with a hammer while we were building. They asked what I was building and I said a passive RP bar. They then returned literally like 4 min later and raided us, while still building and knowing we were passive. 

Evidence:
https://plays.tv/video/5baa8fbd3f5a6d533...as-passive
https://plays.tv/video/5baa8f56292c5759f2/random-raid

We came back about 10 minutes later. We watched you build a hidden compartment in your church, so we believed you had contra. We did not engage based on that. We attempted to remain undetected and remain in the area until we were able to verify that you had contra.

You detected Blue (Dacunt on forums), and immediately began arming up and rushing his position. You and your ilk willingly left your homes and entered an unguarded, undefended, and unlocked area of the map to potentially kill my friend. I prevented that from happening. We did not raid anything. You didn't block off little village, we were completely free to walk right in. We did not break into any of your homes, or even approach any of you. Your reaction by initiating combat instead of calling the police (You know, like passiveRP'ers do?) is the problem with your story.

You're outright lying about your shit being "passive RP". Your first reaction upon seeing an unarmed person (blue) is to grab a gun and rush? Lol.

You can't cry that we ruined your passiveRP when you rushed us with guns instead of trying to handle the situation like a passiveRP'er would. Like,
  • Talk to us and ask us why we're there.
  • Call the police and report suspicious people.
  • Go inside your homes and lock the doors.
  • Run away in terror
Even if some of those examples are unreasonable or silly, they're all more reasonable than claiming to be passive and yet rushing with firearms at the first sight of someone. None of us had guns that were visible. We all had Mac10's, UMP's, TMP's. From your perspective, we were completely unarmed. You were the aggressor.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
Litterally, my friend told me he had an ak. Furthermore, you just admitted to seeing me activly build! Also you still should not raid me because you wanted to "verify". You are not burglars! (Proof that I knew he wasnt unarmed - https://plays.tv/video/5baa977348ffd0c5a0/he-had-an-ak) If someone is right next to my property With a weapon I will investigate
(09-25-2018, 08:18 PM)£10 Cro Wrote: Litterally, my friend told me he had an ak. Furthermore, you just admitted to seeing me activly build! Also you still should not raid me because you wanted to "verify". You are not burglars! (Proof that I knew he wasnt unarmed - https://plays.tv/video/5baa977348ffd0c5a0/he-had-an-ak) If someone is right next to my property With a weapon I will investigate

What the fork did we raid? Explain that logic to me.

1. The Thieves Guild walk into little village, which isn't blocked off by any dupe or door. It is completely open for anyone to enter.
  2. The Guild then proceeds to watch as the Rebels build secret contra rooms in the church.
  3. The Rebels eventually find Blue after 10 minutes of us watching you.
  4. In response, the rebels then proceed to sprint out of the protection of their property, with Assault Rifles, to engage us in an open field.
  5. You get rekt.
W h a t   d i d   w e   r a i d?
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

I think your confused, We didnt engage, You shot before a command was even given! A secret room is not reason to raid!
(09-25-2018, 08:28 PM)£10 Cro Wrote:  A secret room is not reason to raid!

It's a good thing we didn't raid then, huh? You're blatantly ignoring every point I bring up. It's all good, fam. I saw this PR coming from a mile away. 

Better luck next time, kiddo.

So now your story is changing? And you also did enter the property! You shouldnt of shot me as I didnt engage yet.
(09-25-2018, 08:35 PM)£10 Cro Wrote: So now your story is changing? And you also did enter the property! You shouldnt of shot me as I didnt engage yet.

Are you actually braindead? You're either genuinely ignorant about what the word "raid" means, or you're intentionally being obtuse in an attempt to get us banned/BL'd. There's no shame in being genuinely mistaken on the terminology, so I'll explain to you why the term "raid" just doesn't apply here.

If you kids were inside the homes that you bought, and we attempted to assault it with the purpose of killing you or stealing contraband, that's a raid. You did not own little village (You would need to own all of the homes inside of it in order to block off the entrance.), you did not own the house that the rebels rushed to kill Blue in, therefore it's not a raid at all. Are you denying that the rebels left the church to attempt to kill/hostage my friend? Are you gonna lie? 

From what I've gathered, you're trying to retroactively lay claim to the entirety of Little Village. Simply us being there is reason enough for you people to put on AR's and attempt to initiate AggressiveRP. You're in the wrong here, bud.

If you admit that the rebels initiated combat by rushing us with AR's, then you are admitting that this PR is utter bullshit.

We entered your shit once you tried to kill us and we spanked ya'll, homie.

Didn't you run back to the Little Village after you died to check names? Isn't that NLR breaking?

As from my perspective all I knew was two armed rebels where running towards the house I was in, I shot at you and ran away. Saying that we shot before a command was given is inaccurate and proved so in your videos.

Your NLR breakage is almost exposed in the ((very)) clipped videos, as you die before being able to name check me. I can also assume you tried to hide the "Hands up!" part in the beginning because that's what it would appear as. (Since you blatantly lied about it.)

As Rims said claiming we raided you is very inaccurate since you guys came at us first with guns out. The actual raid was based on you guys running at us with guns, - So we logically assume you had something to hide.

"Hands up!" Doesn't sound much like a passive rp