MichaelE STEAM_0:0:68919521
Name of player: MichaelE

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68919521

Time in GMT: 19:00 ish

Server: V4b1

Summary: Breaking FearRP by taking out his gun when i point mine, then Executes me as I leave.
You cant hear my voice in the video.

Evidencehttps://streamable.com/kujo5
this officer break to our villas without asking or getting pernmision from the president, so i ask him to leave.. then he woldnt listen sk i had to pull out my gun and kidnap him.. this officer clearly broke the rule of fear rp because we were 2 guys pointed gun on him and he still move..
the president has told to all the sru and officers to leave and he still didnt listen
1. angrybob3 Who are you?

2. Dont lie in Court. You clearly told me to leave in the video.
** this officer break to our villas without asking or getting pernmision from the president, so i ask him to leave.. then he woldnt listen sk i had to pull out my gun and kidnap him.. **We had permission by Pulka who was VP at the time.

3. You can't hear me. Still you can see me leave when situation escalacted.

4. 3.1a Violence should always be the last option. Still you shoot me when I leave the Property.

EDIT: 3.5a You cannot attack or draw a weapon on a person who has a gun pointed at you (as well as a stun gun or melee weapon at striking distance).
Do you have evidence with audio? I cannot be 100% if you gave orders or such.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
The recording program did not record my voice at the time.
But as I edited.
3.5a You cannot attack or draw a weapon on a person who has a gun pointed at you (as well as a stun gun or melee weapon at striking distance).

As seen in the video he drew his gun while i pointed mine at him therefor he broke the Rule.
He lies in Court saying he tried to kidnap me which you clearly can see he intentions were not.
We were 2 mans pointing gun on you while you recieve clear instruction to leave our property (that you break without any premission), you saw that all the SRU and all the officer are already leave and still, you were the only one who insist to stay.
stop playing around, you break to our property, we were 2 guys with weapons. end of story.
Hey , i was the president at the time when this happened , i gave the police and the SRU an order to leave the area , the police broke into the place without getting a search warrant , towards the end of video in the black car , that was me getting out and coming to talk to the corleons and to the officer to tell him to clear the area and leave them be.
michaelelitzur First, let me stop you right there before you lies start to dig own holes.

Shall I quote what you said in the video:
** Leave my friends alone right now, lev lev (Me points gun at you) 
** Ey drop your gun right now man, I dont want to help you.
** Drop your gun! Braaw we have to we are to persons you you cant do shit!
** This is FailRP drop your gun! [Friends screams This is FailRP] (Goes OOC In Character)
** We are pointing a gun on you this is FAILRP (I clearly pointed a gun in the beginning of the video.)
** Drop your f*cking gun B*tch!
** Drop your f*cking gun I am gonna kill you!
** Aah braw you are breaking tha rules DROP YOUR GUN!

Then you start shooting me..

Let me quote what you commented in your defence here:
"" this officer break to our villas without asking or getting pernmision from the president, so i ask him to leave.. then he woldnt listen sk i had to pull out my gun and kidnap him.. this officer clearly broke the rule of fear rp because we were 2 guys pointed gun on him and he still move.. ""

Then you comment this:
""We were 2 mans pointing gun on you while you recieve clear instruction to leave our property (that you break without any premission), you saw that all the SRU and all the officer are already leave and still, you were the only one who insist to stay.

stop playing around, you break to our property, we were 2 guys with weapons. end of story.""

The reason for the PR is simple.

You broke Rule 
3.5a  
"You cannot attack or draw a weapon on a person who has a gun pointed at you (as well as a stun gun or melee weapon at striking distance)."
(09-29-2018, 04:45 PM)Younathan420 Wrote: michaelelitzur First, let me stop you right there before you lies start to dig own holes.

Shall I quote what you said in the video:
** Leave my friends alone right now, lev lev (Me points gun at you) 
** Ey drop your gun right now man, I dont want to help you.
** Drop your gun! Braaw we have to we are to persons you you cant do shit!
** This is FailRP drop your gun! [Friends screams This is FailRP] (Goes OOC In Character)
** We are pointing a gun on you this is FAILRP (I clearly pointed a gun in the beginning of the video.)
** Drop your f*cking gun B*tch!
** Drop your f*cking gun I am gonna kill you!
** Aah braw you are breaking tha rules DROP YOUR GUN!

Then you start shooting me..

Let me quote what you commented in your defence here:
"" this officer break to our villas without asking or getting pernmision from the president, so i ask him to leave.. then he woldnt listen sk i had to pull out my gun and kidnap him.. this officer clearly broke the rule of fear rp because we were 2 guys pointed gun on him and he still move.. ""

Then you comment this:
""We were 2 mans pointing gun on you while you recieve clear instruction to leave our property (that you break without any premission), you saw that all the SRU and all the officer are already leave and still, you were the only one who insist to stay.

stop playing around, you break to our property, we were 2 guys with weapons. end of story.""

The reason for the PR is simple.

You broke Rule 
3.5a  
"You cannot attack or draw a weapon on a person who has a gun pointed at you (as well as a stun gun or melee weapon at striking distance)."
You pointed gun on ME and ME only. my friend was the one who started to threat you, in real life its unrealistic that one person not affraid with 2 mans pointing gun on him, the person should listen.