Un-Ban appeal Kenzi
Your name: Kenzi

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120565933

Your ban ID: 78700

Banned by: [FL:T] Link (It says console but it was him)

Reason:  Back seat administration, taking hostages in public as citizen // Was on last chance

Involved: Myself, Forgee 

Why should I be unbanned: What happened during this was a mistake. We took fire from somewhere while betting, I just reconnected so I was still a citizen and forgot. I then found the guy and took him hostage. I know what I did was wrong and I still believe it should have been a blacklist. This ban has now happened around 9 months ago. It was a perm and was reduced to 1 year. In that time I believe I have became more mature. As this has happened so long ago, almost all of my knoweledge of what has happened depleted. I would just like to apologise for what I did and it was an honest mistake. As the ban has been several months ago I once again believe I have changed and deserve another cahnce
Hi Kenzi,
This was 9 months ago and definitely cannot recall this situation as it was before I was an administrator.
I will contact Link for a response.
Hello again Kenzi!

Just for reference, the previous posts that relate to your suspension can be found here:

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid732989
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid716021
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid716052

A concluding statement from DVN: "Unfortunately your UBR request will not be accepted at this time. Link has pretty much covered the rule breakage and the reason why this has resulted in a permanent suspension. In some ways I don't believe you intend on breaking the rules but you need to understand the severity of a last chance and ensuring you abide by the server rules especially when reporting someone. If I was you I would take a break and reflect on your behaviour, it will ensure you come back with a fresh mind and you'll probably feel better about it all too. We don't enjoy or get a kick out of banning our playerbase, so I really do hope you can return at some point and redeem yourself."

I agree with this statement. Although the permanent ban was lowered to 1 year, I feel enough time has passed to give you a 17th chance. You are about 3/4 of the way through that reduced punishment, and I don't see a couple more months doing anything to help anyone.

I can't stress enough how important it is that you avoid punishment and stick to the rules in the future, as every ban from this point will probably land you with another annual ban, or longer.

I understand you weren't ruining any players experience with the rules that you broke in your PR, but you were still breaking the rules big time none the less.

Good luck my friend, and make sure you never have to post another un-ban request again!

Link
Im confused as to if this is accepted or denied by you. However I will ensure another UBR wonnt be necessary
Kenzi,

Just for clarification, I am advising that Forgee unban you, as I no longer have any power over the matter.

I appreciate your pledge to stay clear of ever needing to post an UBR again as it would be a win win for everyone.

Thanks,
Link
Approved.
Ban will stay on record however you will be unbanned.