NLR Solution
(10-10-2010, 07:55 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote:
(10-10-2010, 07:37 PM)s.J. Wrote:
(10-10-2010, 06:39 PM)HornyMelon Wrote: Its a good idea, except if someone has a shop, and gets killed etc. hunger? Then all there work with the gunshop is gone! D:

Dieing of hunger is so retarded your all rich enough to buy food but none of you do --'

Maybe.... maybe we are all rich BECAUSE of that we don't buy food! Cheese idk.. >.<
Well it's a good idea except what Horny said... Would be boring to lose your job every time you die. (and i die alot on the server) Tounge

But realistically - you're not allowed back doing what you were doing for 5 minutes anyway Tounge By that time - you could take back your job again Smile

*shrug* Tounge
I don't want this thread to die; It's a very good idea and the owners should consider it properly.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(10-14-2010, 02:46 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: I don't want this thread to die; It's a very good idea and the owners should consider it properly.

I totally agree - it should be implemented - theres no reason to carry on being that character after you die - for at least 5 mins, by which time you can swap back again Tounge
To be honest no one buys food cause a cook, or chef is almost never on, and mainly I think remove the chef job, and just let every one buy food. Yes off topic, but it would solve many issues.[/align]
'DirectorPr [HLDJ Wrote:]
To be honest no one buys food cause a cook, or chef is almost never on, and mainly I think remove the chef job, and just let every one buy food. Yes off topic, but it would solve many issues.[/align]

I think the reason they dont buy food is cause they become a chef at night or something and buy all the food they need. Because when I'm a chef I mostly get no customers.
But I seen a few people be Chef and I only buy like a shipment off Fish or Chinese when I see one

(Back on Topic)

I'm not saying this is a bad Suggestion, it sounds kinda good but I'm not sure if I want that since what if you get RDM'ed by a minge, well you just lost your shop and job.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(10-15-2010, 05:32 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote:

I think the reason they dont buy food is cause they become a chef at night or something and buy all the food they need. Because when I'm a chef I mostly get no customers.
But I seen a few people be Chef and I only buy like a shipment off Fish or Chinese when I see one

(Back on Topic)

I'm not saying this is a bad Suggestion, it sounds kinda good but I'm not sure if I want that since what if you get RDM'ed by a minge, well you just lost your shop and job.
Yeah, I owned the diner near the computer store, and rped very, extremely well, and Micro can tell you so.
(10-15-2010, 06:23 AM)DirectorPr [HLDJ] Wrote:
(10-15-2010, 05:32 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote:

(Back on Topic)

Yeah, I owned the diner near the computer store, and rped very, extremely well, and Micro can tell you so.

I believe you Smile But what im saying is - you should RP your character dying, and either way - you couldnt go back to your shop for 5 mins (cuz of NLR) so by that time you could have swapped back to your job anyway Smile
NLR will decrease, but RDM will increase.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(10-15-2010, 08:54 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: NLR will decrease, but RDM will increase.

True - but RDM is much easier to spot and ban for than NLR.

NLR breaking is tricky because they can just say there weren't there etc. Whereas RDM its obvious because the logs show they killed people.

But anyway, it was just a thought. I'm not convinced people would RDM much more - and it will stop NLR breaking cops - which is by FAR the most annoying thing on the server Tounge
I buy/eats food.
And this will get abused! Even tho you just say 'We will just ban them' but its not every day and every hour there is an admin on the server!