NLR Solution
I had a though about how to fix the problem with people breaking NLR all the time - If we make it that you go citizen when you die, similar to the way pres does, then people will HAVE to wait 5 minutes before they can go back to where they were.

It would make it so that people can't just respawn, and carry on doing exactly what they were before - and would be a nice way for more people to be able to swap jobs.

I'd like to hear people's thoughts on this Smile I may have missed some obvious point that'd make this pointless...
I think its a great idea.
Signature too big...
Then when you do die someone can steal your job.
People will rdm for jobs
(10-10-2010, 12:43 PM)Fallen Wrote: Then when you do die someone can steal your job.
But isn't that pretty much the whole point? I wouldn't say it was "stealing", but rather someone else takes your place, just like in real life.
(10-10-2010, 12:50 PM)Mr Mini Wrote: People will rdm for jobs
Fair point. We should think of a way to stop that before considering implementing it into the server.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
They have been told about nlr when they die if they fail to follow they get banned.
Its a good idea, except if someone has a shop, and gets killed etc. hunger? Then all there work with the gunshop is gone! D:
(10-10-2010, 01:11 PM)Fallen Wrote: They have been told about nlr when they die if they fail to follow they get banned.

But .. they don't though. It takes forever to explain to an admin - and by the time the admin is there - you've been RDM'd and it looks like its you who's breaking nlr :/
(10-10-2010, 06:39 PM)HornyMelon Wrote: Its a good idea, except if someone has a shop, and gets killed etc. hunger? Then all there work with the gunshop is gone! D:

Dieing of hunger is so retarded your all rich enough to buy food but none of you do --'
-Signature removed-
(10-10-2010, 07:37 PM)s.J. Wrote:
(10-10-2010, 06:39 PM)HornyMelon Wrote: Its a good idea, except if someone has a shop, and gets killed etc. hunger? Then all there work with the gunshop is gone! D:

Dieing of hunger is so retarded your all rich enough to buy food but none of you do --'

Maybe.... maybe we are all rich BECAUSE of that we don't buy food! Cheese idk.. >.<
Well it's a good idea except what Horny said... Would be boring to lose your job every time you die. (and i die alot on the server) Tounge