Tommy gun invisible
Tommy gun seems to be invisible, its really hard to fight against someone when they have an invisible tommy gun.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
The following 1 user Likes Chumps's post:
  • Wolven
This again? Hm.

We managed to figure out it was some sort of client bug last time from missing content, not too sure what.

You're subbed to the official content, right?
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(09-23-2018, 10:52 PM)Pollux Wrote: This again? Hm.

We managed to figure out it was some sort of client bug last time from missing content, not too sure what.

You're subbed to the official content, right?

Yeah, i can see it in first person, not in third tho.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
Hi Chumps,

Has this issue been solved?
(02-03-2019, 10:15 PM)Arny Wrote: Hi Chumps,

Has this issue been solved?
Don't think so, haven't had time to really play atm so i'll test it again once im back playing.
FearlessRP 
Bump.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I have the fix for it, but am unable to get to my PC. Will post it when I can
The following 1 user Likes CorieTheNub's post:
  • Chumps
(03-06-2019, 05:19 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: I have the fix for it, but am unable to get to my PC. Will post it when I can

Thanks!
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I can somehow see those now, no clue how. but it would be nice to have a fix so when someone has this error like me before they can fix it.
FearlessRP 
I did look into this while I was dev and was unable to reproduce it. It is in content for sure, just seems random on if it wants to load or not. It's really weird, it was just the third person model that is missing right?

I feel like if anything, it may be an error in the tommygun file. Maybe I fixed it after I moved the gun onto its own base? Not too sure.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork