Unban Request | [FL:RP] →Ausverkauft←
(I post this unban request for him, because he can't create an account.)

Your name: [FL:RP] →Ausverkauft←

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:30982302

Your ban ID: 81251

Banned by: [FL] Exotic

Reason:     Bypassing AFK timer

Involved: No on

Reason why you should be unbanned:

hello first, today I was pretty long president, and had ordered me irl pizza ^ ^ when they arrived then I watched on my tv netflix and was incidentally on the server and was almost "brainAFK" I've always walked back and forth, have switched advertising and by the way watched nexflix. Then I stood around for a while, wanted to turn again advertising and CRadio check then i was banned because of "Bypassing AFK timer" because probably was assumed that I just moved to trick your AFK timer ... However, that was not so. Therefore, I would be very happy about an good answer.

Sincerely, Drake
[Image: QwvaaZG.png]
2 admins and I were watching you for just over 5 minutes. You had the "typing" symbol above your head and weren't responding to the people around you trying to talk to you. After about 2 minutes, you stopped typing, did a quick movement then started "typing" again and went afk. After another 2 minutes, you did the exact same movement so it almost seemed like a script.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and say that your story is true, however it is still bypassing the AFK timer so you don't lose your job. I will shorten your ban to a week, if you have anything else to add please do so then I will conclude this.
I saw you at the bottom of the elevator with the "typing" text above your head on and off for like 10+ minutes and so i reported it to the admins since you were PRESIDENT, and were obv afk. Multiple people said you were afk-scripting so I made sure to notify about that, since it is quite serious. And during that entire time we were in-front of your view trying to get your attention, so you must have used a program(/script) or something to bypass AFK-timer without having to do it yourself. Since you were totally oblivious to your surroundings, so you were not just "brainAFK".

This would not have been a problem for me other than the fact that there was about 60+ players on the server at the time and you were an AFK-president. Someone also told me that you did the exact same thing you were doing at the bottom of the elevator, at the top floor so maybe this went on for longer than I saw you.

If you are telling the truth then me and the people around you must have misinterpreted your behavior as a classic AFK-script behavior, if so; I'm sorry.
I was a few hours president and then eat about 25 minutes ... So then to say I would just stand around, I think something is wrong. In addition, I certainly had no AFK script. I'm sorry that it looked like that but when I drop my headset and want to watch netflix for a few minutes and therefore I do not want to be demoted & want to get rid of my car I just posted my copy & paste advertising and I'm a bit running around. I'm really sorry if you could interpret that wrong but I REALLY did not have a script! Just run my "FearlessLaws.ahk" & my "FearlessTeamnames.ahk" script!

Sincerely, Drake
I'm also very excited about the context now ... I do not have a fucking AFK script, so I can do better things with my life .
For example, when random molotov was thrown, as soon as I saw it, I went away at once! How should a script do that ?!
I spent $ 20 on the server, do you really think I'm that stupid and use an "AFK script" just to stay president?
I was in the Nexus area with you for upwards of 20 mins. In that time you moved forwards about 10 times, you would open your chat box and say nothing. You were tied up and beaten by security guards, you didn't react. I stood in front of you talking at you as you closed and reopened your chat box. I held a knife to your face and you didn't react to any of it. You were afk as you have stated in the original post, and you took measures to remain on the server while afk.

This is bypassing the afk timer.

If you are not going to actively roleplay don't hog the slot. The rules permit you to be afk for no longer then 5 minutes when in a non-citizen job.

You mentioned that in your replies you were using two autobot key scripts. Could you explain when you were using these scripts? Where you using these while you were afk?
"Just run my "FearlessLaws.ahk" & my "FearlessTeamnames.ahk" script"
//Phone
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
(09-23-2018, 02:13 PM)MrFinnConlon Wrote: I was in the Nexus area with you for upwards of 20 mins. In that time you moved forwards about 10 times, you would open your chat box and say nothing. You were tied up and beaten by security guards, you didn't react. I stood in front of you talking at you as you closed and reopened your chat box. I held a knife to your face and you didn't react to any of it. You were afk as you have stated in the original post, and you took measures to remain on the server while afk.

This is bypassing the afk timer.

If you are not going to actively roleplay don't hog the slot. The rules permit you to be afk for no longer then 5 minutes when in a non-citizen job.

You mentioned that in your replies you were using two autobot key scripts. Could you explain when you were using these scripts? Where you using these while you were afk?
"Just run my "FearlessLaws.ahk" & my "FearlessTeamnames.ahk" script"
//Phone
I think he was being sarcastic when saying those scripts. Also being afk isn't really proof that someone is using a script I constantly see people, staff included have the chat box pop up and I would be standing right infront of them talking to them and interacting with them. Anyway I am just here to say I was on the server for hours yesterday and in that time I had spoke to the accused, interacted with him etc. I am not an admin but giving someone a 30 day ban for going afk as president is very unfair since people who mass rdm and prop kill get like a week at most.
I am exactly your opinion, Mark! I was AFK, that was a mistake, but it was a blame for me to beat a 30-day bann in my opinion is really unfair. With RDM, CDM, you usually only get a blacklist and Scamm a 2 day bann ... I get a 30 day ban because I was AFK? In fact, it's true, I've "bypassed" the timer because I mostly did not pay attention to the screen and looked at Netflix and just ran my ads & walked around a bit .. But I certainly had no script I just had my others two scripts, but they have nothing to do with the AFK, one is for my 120 Laws and the other for my Teamnames ... I see a lock DEFINITIVE because it was a mistake, I'm already a day now but banned 30 days ??! In my opinion, just too much .. Actually synonymous 7 days ... But I do not want to doubt the support now times ...