MarkY
(09-22-2018, 10:11 PM)mark2766 Wrote:
(09-22-2018, 09:46 PM)A Majestic Wolf Wrote:
(09-22-2018, 09:01 PM)mark2766 Wrote:
(09-22-2018, 08:40 PM)Aragorn Wrote:
(09-22-2018, 08:31 PM)mark2766 Wrote: Why did you go back and edit out of the video you calling me a retard?

Edit. Yeah I hope an admin seen the footage before he went back and edited it, he edited out calling me a retard and saying I was a mobster and explaining it etc, listen to the distortion you can hear the exact parts he edited out

You can still here the retarded part btw where does it shows it wasn't IC?

Also about the mugging/hostaging if you're not doing any off these 2 then what is pointing a gun at an officer needed for?
Could be for many different reasons, as I already said its not a hostaging or a mugging, there is a thousand different scenarios it could be, if you look on the forums you will see a thousand different circumstances of people pointing guns at officers or even shooting in certain situations. I am simply responding to the specific rule breaks which I did not do which is hostaging and then mugging

You were holding an officer at gunpoint for what reason as a citizen? None. If it wasn't a mug, then clearly it was a hostage-taking. If it was a mug, I would like the officer under gunpoint to tell me in this thread that it was because until then, you have committed many rule offences
The name/job thing will be cleared up soon, and as I have already explained you are clearly trying to paint this the way you want it, it wasn't a hostage taking because I made no demands, and it wasn't a mugging because I didn't ask for any money.

So now I am going to list your rule breaks
1.calling me a retard out of character
2.going back to edit you calling me a retard out of the footage (tampering with courtroom evidence)
3.editing out me saying in the video I am a mobster and the conversation I had with the person who said I was a citizen explaining things etc, you went back to edit it out because you didn't want the truth coming out and wanted to make this one sided against me which is also why you arrested me in the video when I told the person I would send a screen shot proving it was showing mobster on my screen. (manipulating evidence to fit your own needs)

So anyway you clearly edited the footage and unless you re upload the unedited footage with the original audio back in I think the admins should be punishing you for the reasons I stated above.

I will debug your points
1. Wasn't me. Also retard means slow, it's not really an insult Smile
2. I didn't edit the thread nor the video, stop chatting out your mouth young son.
3. you wot? The evidence is quite valid mate, I don't need to add your stupid conversation lol
Wolven

Stop spamming. Edit your freaking post.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(09-22-2018, 10:49 PM)A Majestic Wolf Wrote:
(09-22-2018, 09:01 PM)mark2766 Wrote:
(09-22-2018, 08:40 PM)Aragorn Wrote: You can still here the retarded part btw where does it shows it wasn't IC?

Also about the mugging/hostaging if you're not doing any off these 2 then what is pointing a gun at an officer needed for?
Could be for many different reasons, as I already said its not a hostaging or a mugging, there is a thousand different scenarios it could be, if you look on the forums you will see a thousand different circumstances of people pointing guns at officers or even shooting in certain situations. I am simply responding to the specific rule breaks which I did not do which is hostaging and then mugging

You were holding an officer at gunpoint for what reason as a citizen? None. If it wasn't a mug, then clearly it was a hostage-taking. If it was a mug, I would like the officer under gunpoint to tell me in this thread that it was because until then, you have committed many rule offences
The name/job thing will be cleared up soon, and as I have already explained you are clearly trying to paint this the way you want it, it wasn't a hostage taking because I made no demands, and it wasn't a mugging because I didn't ask for any money.

2.going back to edit you calling me a retard out of the footage (tampering with courtroom evidence)
3.editing out me saying in the video I am a mobster and the conversation I had with the person who said I was a citizen explaining things etc, you went back to edit it out because you didn't want the truth coming out and wanted to make this one sided against me which is also why you arrested me in the video when I told the person I would send a screen shot proving it was showing mobster on my screen. (manipulating evidence to fit your own needs)

So anyway you clearly edited the footage and unless you re upload the unedited footage with the original audio back in I think the admins should be punishing you for the reasons I stated above.

I will debug your points
2. I didn't edit the thread nor the video, stop chatting out your mouth young son.
3. you wot? The evidence is quite valid mate, I don't need to add your stupid conversation lol

Aragorn has already confirmed you calling me a retard which you can hear in the video is one of the things you tried editing out so please stop lying in courtroom, any admin will clearly be able to hear the video the points you edited out, you didn't do that good a job of it

Edit and now that I have called you out on tampering with courtroom evidence you went back and changed it back, I'm sure captain Barry can confirm this is different from the edited video you changed too earlier.
(09-22-2018, 10:59 PM)mark2766 Wrote:
(09-22-2018, 10:49 PM)A Majestic Wolf Wrote:
(09-22-2018, 09:01 PM)mark2766 Wrote: Could be for many different reasons, as I already said its not a hostaging or a mugging, there is a thousand different scenarios it could be, if you look on the forums you will see a thousand different circumstances of people pointing guns at officers or even shooting in certain situations. I am simply responding to the specific rule breaks which I did not do which is hostaging and then mugging

I will debug your points

Aragorn has already confirmed you calling me a retard which you can hear in the video is one of the things you tried editing out so please stop lying in courtroom, any admin will clearly be able to hear the video the points you edited out, you didn't do that good a job of it

Edit and now that I have called you out on tampering with courtroom evidence you went back and changed it back, I'm sure captain Barry can confirm this is different from the edited video you changed too earlier.

Ok so let me get this straight you think I have edited the video? Do you have any evidence to support this claim? Because you're being stupid, you have damn right lost me on this thread that I wish I never posted it, you have confused the hell out of me. I have reported you for taking an officer under gunpoint as a citizen so can we keep it to that please, if you think I broke rules, post a pr on me, don't post it on this rule breakage thread on you, thanks

As I stated before, I didn't call you a retard lol

How is Captain Barry relevant to the case at all?
Wolven

Because captain barry was viewing the thread earlier when you had first edited the insults and the other stuff out of it so I am hoping he had viewed the footage and will be able to confirm you edited it out Captain Barry
I'm Compiling all my points as this thread is clustered with all your bullshit and unneeded responses

Heres the full clip of Mark breaking a few rules.

Before you say "Show the next 20 seconds", that's the full clip.

Here we go, your job is Citizen and you're taking a police officer under gunpoint. This is major FailRP, mugging/hosting in public I do not see any reason for you to have this officer under gunpoint if there is a reason, please state it under this last post of mine.

At the end of the clip, you can hear yourself say "Fuck knows" this is you referring to why your job isn't "Mobster" . But oh wait, didn't you say that we had a massive conversation? I don't think so. Please don't lie in the courthouse, Mark.

Moving on, I wasn't the person that called you a "retard, retarded" It was Aragorn. Now, the fact that it isn't on Fearless Services, there isn't much admins can do. I have spoken to Aragorn and he has stated "What he was doing was "retarded" Which it was" and I don't see how that is an insult when he clearly wasn't following the rules, keep in mind that it was not on FL services and I can say whatever I like, I have my own opinions "

Furthermore, if there is any evidence you specifically have on me, please post a PR and don't try to nitpick at my evidence and your lack of rule acknowledgment. Please keep it away from this thread as I don't want the admins to think this thread is a joke and a cluster fuck

EDIT

That's perfect thanks that just confirmed everything I said, convenient edit at the end though of me being arrested as I said ill take screenshot now. So I will wait for captain barry to respond about your rule breakages editing footage in courtroom etc.

Whatpart is the joke? You calling me a retard out of character, then going back and editing footage in the courtroom to try and hide the fact you called me a retard and then trying to hide the fact I was explaining it shows on my screen as mobster when its a glitch I have spoken to admins about before? So as I said before rule breakges, insults out of character and editing footage in court room. You are trying to hide behind this excuse of its a cluster fuck, or saying you wont respond to certain things etc when I have explained it all clearly and I the admins will be able to see.

1) Your posts seem very jokey, it's like you know you've done something wrong and you're replying multiple times to sound off-putting and like you've done nothing wrong.

2) I didn't edit any footage by the way, what do you mean? Do you have any evidence to show I've edited the video? Captain Barry isn't evidenced, my friend.

3) If I shot someone once and my mouse had a glitch and kept shooting causing me to RDM him, I can't use that as an excuse can I? You should make a bug report after the first bug occurrence.

4) There are pages upon pages (2 lol) of just random posts by you which are unneeded. I have summed the situation up in 1 post whereas you are putting many posts for different occurrences.

This player report is going off track I will wait for an admin verdict

Have a fantastic day, Mark.
Wolven

(09-23-2018, 12:20 AM)A Majestic Wolf Wrote: I'm Compiling all my points as this thread is clustered with all your bullshit and unneeded responses

Heres the full clip of Mark breaking a few rules.

Before you say "Show the next 20 seconds", that's the full clip.

Here we go, your job is Citizen and you're taking a police officer under gunpoint. This is major FailRP, mugging/hosting in public I do not see any reason for you to have this officer under gunpoint if there is a reason, please state it under this last post of mine.

At the end of the clip, you can hear yourself say "Fuck knows" this is you referring to why your job isn't "Mobster" . But oh wait, didn't you say that we had a massive conversation? I don't think so. Please don't lie in the courthouse, Mark.

Moving on, I wasn't the person that called you a "retard, retarded" It was Aragorn. Now, the fact that it isn't on Fearless Services, there isn't much admins can do. I have spoken to Aragorn and he has stated "What he was doing was "retarded" Which it was" and I don't see how that is an insult when he clearly wasn't following the rules, keep in mind that it was not on FL services and I can say whatever I like, I have my own opinions "

Furthermore, if there is any evidence you specifically have on me, please post a PR and don't try to nitpick at my evidence and your lack of rule acknowledgment. Please keep it away from this thread as I don't want the admins to think this thread is a joke and a cluster fuck

Have a fantastic day, Mark.

That's perfect thanks that just confirmed everything I said, convenient edit at the end though of me being arrested as I said ill take screenshot now. So I will wait for captain barry to respond about your rule breakages editing footage in courtroom etc.

What part is the joke? You calling me a retard out of character, then going back and editing footage in the courtroom to try and hide the fact you called me a retard and then trying to hide the fact I was explaining it shows on my screen as mobster when its a glitch I have spoken to admins about before? So as I said before rule breakges, insults out of character and editing footage in court room. You are trying to hide behind this excuse of its a cluster fuck, or saying you wont respond to certain things etc when I have explained it all clearly and I the admins will be able to see.
Approved.