MarkY
Name of player: Mark

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:429317406

Time in GMT: 20:30

Server: v4b1

Summary: Taking Hostages as a citizen. Takign a hostage in public

Evidence: https://youtu.be/h9jSF407pig
Wolven

Already messaged an admin, I have had this problem before when I change role and it doesn't change I need to go in and out of the game to fix it. Also it wasn't public it was specifically behind the old decrepit building and also where is does it say I cant hostage there?

you clearly cut out the part where I explained clearly to the person who mentioned I was a citizen what the issue was and would happily have sent them a screenshot which you ignored and arrested me before I had time. My guess is you didn't want to give me a chance to take a screenshot and prove it and try and be sneaky. Also why are you calling me a retard out of character in the video?

And also I wasn't hostaging him anyway I didn't ask for any demands etc I just had him at gun point because the two officers were pointing guns at me and threatening to shoot before
Involved.

That place was public we where even next to a goddamn house.
/job not working seems likea bad excuse for me.
Aragorn
Fearless Community Donator
(09-22-2018, 08:06 PM)mark2766 Wrote: Already messaged an admin, I have had this problem before when I change role and it doesn't change I need to go in and out of the game to fix it. Also it wasn't public it was specifically behind the old decrepit building and also where is does it say I cant hostage there?

Connectivity road is public so that's a rule breakage. Do you have any evidence to support this random occurrence? An admin saying you already messaged him doesn't mean it was dealt with. If I built a wall in main street and no one was behind the side with me, that doesn't give me permission to mug them, as it is a public road just like connectivity road.
Wolven

I was under the impression the "public muggings" has been changed multiple times with the map changes etc, I was told a rule of thumb is "could you mug someone there in real life without being caught" as you can clearly see in the video it was in probably one of the most hidden areas of the map. Also why were you calling me a retard out of character in your video? And also why did you cut the video where I discussed with the person the issue I have had with the job name and how I would happily send a screenshot which you ignored then arrested me before I could finish the convo, my guess is you wanted to wait and be sneaky so I couldn't have sent the screenshot. Please post the 30 seconds after this video before you cut it off

that point doesn't even apply since I was not mugging or hostaging anyone

Same way if a criminal is on connectivity road and an officer shoots them, or is arresting a crime accomplice etc that person can point a gun at them or shoot them in defense etc. You are trying to get me stuck in the scenario that fits you that its a "hostage" or a "mugging"

Why did you go back and edit out of the video you calling me a retard?

Edit. Yeah I hope an admin seen the footage before he went back and edited it, he edited out calling me a retard and saying I was a mobster and explaining it etc, listen to the distortion you can hear the exact parts he edited out
(09-22-2018, 08:31 PM)mark2766 Wrote: Why did you go back and edit out of the video you calling me a retard?

Edit. Yeah I hope an admin seen the footage before he went back and edited it, he edited out calling me a retard and saying I was a mobster and explaining it etc, listen to the distortion you can hear the exact parts he edited out

Mate, stop chatting out of your mouth, not once have I edited this thread otherwise it'll say edited at the top, so, stop lying in the courthouse, my friend. Post a PR on me if you believe I insulted you out of character. This player report is about you, not me.
Wolven

(09-22-2018, 08:41 PM)A Majestic Wolf Wrote:
(09-22-2018, 08:31 PM)mark2766 Wrote: Why did you go back and edit out of the video you calling me a retard?

Mate, stop chatting out of your mouth, not once have I edited this thread otherwise it'll say edited at the top, so, stop lying in the courthouse, my friend. Post a PR on me if you believe I insulted you out of character. This player report is about you, not me.

you edited the video which is very much possible so stop tampering with evidence in the court room, your friend above just confirmed you calling me a retard so that's that. In the video the distortion shows you trying to edit that out, plus editing out my side in the video where I am clearly explaining.

So far you have called me a retard out of character then went back and edited courtroom footage to try and hide you doing that, and also editing out the part of the video which shows me clearly explaining and offering to send screenshot because you know it makes sense and you are trying to edit it to help you. So two rule breaks, I am waiting to hear back from the admin about the job custom role bug I have had the rest was clearly explained. Also Aragon any proof you were involved mate?
(09-22-2018, 08:40 PM)Aragorn Wrote:

You can still here the retarded part btw where does it shows it wasn't IC?

Also about the mugging/hostaging if you're not doing any off these 2 then what is pointing a gun at an officer needed for?
Could be for many different reasons, as I already said its not a hostaging or a mugging, there is a thousand different scenarios it could be, if you look on the forums you will see a thousand different circumstances of people pointing guns at officers or even shooting in certain situations. I am simply responding to the specific rule breaks which I did not do which is hostaging and then mugging
(09-22-2018, 09:01 PM)mark2766 Wrote:

Also about the mugging/hostaging if you're not doing any off these 2 then what is pointing a gun at an officer needed for?
Could be for many different reasons, as I already said its not a hostaging or a mugging, there is a thousand different scenarios it could be, if you look on the forums you will see a thousand different circumstances of people pointing guns at officers or even shooting in certain situations. I am simply responding to the specific rule breaks which I did not do which is hostaging and then mugging

You were holding an officer at gunpoint for what reason as a citizen? None. If it wasn't a mug, then clearly it was a hostage-taking. If it was a mug, I would like the officer under gunpoint to tell me in this thread that it was because until then, you have committed many rule offences
Wolven

(09-22-2018, 09:46 PM)A Majestic Wolf Wrote:
(09-22-2018, 09:01 PM)mark2766 Wrote:

You were holding an officer at gunpoint for what reason as a citizen? None. If it wasn't a mug, then clearly it was a hostage-taking. If it was a mug, I would like the officer under gunpoint to tell me in this thread that it was because until then, you have committed many rule offences
The name/job thing will be cleared up soon, and as I have already explained you are clearly trying to paint this the way you want it, it wasn't a hostage taking because I made no demands, and it wasn't a mugging because I didn't ask for any money.

So now I am going to list your rule breaks
1.calling me a retard out of character
2.going back to edit you calling me a retard out of the footage (tampering with courtroom evidence)
3.editing out me saying in the video I am a mobster and the conversation I had with the person who said I was a citizen explaining things etc, you went back to edit it out because you didn't want the truth coming out and wanted to make this one sided against me which is also why you arrested me in the video when I told the person I would send a screen shot proving it was showing mobster on my screen. (manipulating evidence to fit your own needs)

So anyway you clearly edited the footage and unless you re upload the unedited footage with the original audio back in I think the admins should be punishing you for the reasons I stated above.