Conor McGregor VS Khabib Nurmagomedov
So hyped for this.. Conor will destroy this guy.

Press conference is live on YouTube now.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Hes gonna get destroyed is what u meant?
Conor just looked mental tbh. Clearly lost his edge being out of UFC for so long. Khabib gonna shut the yappy bellend up
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

I think McGregor will win this, I cannot wait.

My football team has arranged a big night out, 15 of us in London for the fight night and cancelled our football match the next day just for this, buzzing is an understatement.

Hopefully he shuts the Khabib tool up, can’t stand him.
Not really sure how this fights gunna go, If Mcgregor has really worked on his ground game like he said he has then don't see how he will lose but if he hasn't Khabib will just maul him. Either gunna end in a Conor KO or a Khabib TKO imo.
Funny how tha fella in Khabibs team been locked up by Putin tho hahahahha. But people saying Conor will walk over him are clueless end of.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • mark2766
Easy win for Khabib, probably a 4th round tko if not a 5 round decision to Khabib. Barboza is a better striker than Mcgregor and Khabib toyed with him for 5 rounds. The only reason Khabib is getting a bad rap is his performance against Laquinta which was Khabib trying to hard to put on a show because he was constantly being called a boring fighter and Laquinta is a FAR better wrestler than Mcgregor. The only person I see giving Khabib any competition is Kevin Lee due to his wrestling pedigree, or when he beats Mcgregor him and Woodley would be a great fight
(09-21-2018, 11:57 AM)Envy Wrote: Not really sure how this fights gunna go, If Mcgregor has really worked on his ground game like he said he has then don't see how he will lose but if he hasn't Khabib will just maul him. Either gunna end in a Conor KO or a Khabib TKO imo.
Funny how tha fella in Khabibs team been locked up by Putin tho hahahahha. But people saying Conor will walk over him are clueless end of.

He has not had long enough to work on his ground game, you cant get to a competitive level in jui jitsu without years of experience. Ireland doesn't have a wrestling pedigree so I doubt Mcgregor had any top level training with high level people until he turned like 17 or so, and his ground game is shocking when he fought Diaz the second time nate was dropping with a lot of his punches trying to coax Mcgregor to the ground and McGregor made the ref keep standing it up, if he isn't confident to get in someones guard in top position you should not be confident in how he will do in bottom position against a guy like Khabib
(09-23-2018, 12:32 PM)mark2766 Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 11:57 AM)Envy Wrote: Not really sure how this fights gunna go, If Mcgregor has really worked on his ground game like he said he has then don't see how he will lose but if he hasn't Khabib will just maul him. Either gunna end in a Conor KO or a Khabib TKO imo.

He has not had long enough to work on his ground game, you cant get to a competitive level in jui jitsu without years of experience. Ireland doesn't have a wrestling pedigree so I doubt Mcgregor had any top level training with high level people until he turned like 17 or so, and his ground game is shocking when he fought Diaz the second time nate was dropping with a lot of his punches trying to coax Mcgregor to the ground and McGregor made the ref keep standing it up, if he isn't confident to get in someones guard in top position you should not be confident in how he will do in bottom position against a guy like Khabib

What I mean, Conor has apparently been training a lot on his ground but I doubt its gunna be enough to stop Khabib and thats why I honestly believe this is Khabibs fight if it goes down to the ground game. Conor has been training with the best Jui Jitsu fighters but I cant see it happening unless he wobbles Khabib early. Khabib was wobbled by Michael Johnson and Michael Johnson is a bum
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(09-23-2018, 12:59 PM)Envy Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 12:32 PM)mark2766 Wrote:

What I mean, Conor has apparently been training a lot on his ground but I doubt its gunna be enough to stop Khabib and thats why I honestly believe this is Khabibs fight if it goes down to the ground game. Conor has been training with the best Jui Jitsu fighters but I cant see it happening unless he wobbles Khabib early. Khabib was wobbled by Michael Johnson and Michael Johnson is a bum
I think that Michael Johnson thing is exaggerated if  you watch it he didn't really wobble khabib, he landed partially with the right and then johnsons left hit his shoulder and moved his body with the momentum so it looks like he was wobbly but everyone makes out like he wobbled khabib when he didn't.

Joe Rogan has a bad habit of over reacting to certain situations
Don't matter how much or how good Khabib can wrestle. Only time he goes down on the floor is after Conor knocks him clean out. Mark my words.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]