Aggressive RP Questions
Hey guys,

Noticed some people been getting angry with med kit spamming, asking what gun to use, is this a good base etc. etc. and as someone with a perfect garry's mod frag montage! I just want to help ya'll out! (Will be my opinion!!)

If you got any questions, leave them below Smile
Uff are people still as obsessed with borderline doomforting as they were like 2 years ago
how do you medkit spam
Is arma3 the same as FLRP shooting????
(09-19-2018, 05:11 PM)Agorith Wrote: Uff are people still as obsessed with borderline doomforting as they were like 2 years ago

Nah not really mate 
(09-19-2018, 05:17 PM)Goat Wrote: how do you medkit spam

Spam a keybind that is linkes to health kits or preferabley injection needles (because despite only healing 15HP they are quicker)

(09-19-2018, 05:31 PM)Grunt Wrote: Is arma3 the same as FLRP shooting????

Arma 3 you die a lot quicker and different mechanics... But they both have third person!
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Grunt
Can i raid while being banned?
The following 2 users Like Foxirius2205's post:
  • JackZ, Grape
how do I passive roleplay
(09-19-2018, 05:11 PM)Agorith Wrote: Uff are people still as obsessed with borderline doomforting as they were like 2 years ago

Ikr, I'm so glad v2d is gone. It was all doomforting and raiding nexus with 20 galil dudes day after day. That moon dude who had a description like: "always recording" was really annoying. All he did was sit at the slums with the SAME ugly doomfort which wasn't a doomfort according to the admins of the time.

I don't think anyone ever penetrated that doomfort, no matter how many raiders or how much planning. A narrow and too long hallway to use molotovs effectively and a prop blocking the entrance like 2 meters apart from the actual door so no one could snipe through the tiny holes they used in the base to shoot everyone.
Do you have any rage montages of when you die?
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
The following 1 user Likes Jeffrey's post:
  • Grunt
why are you so bad

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member