Confused
Hi, firstly I am sorry if this is in the wrong place as I am not sure where to put this. My problem is that I am unsure on why I got banned. This may sound like an unban request but I ensure you that it is not, I am aware that my ban is under 24 hours. I want to know the rules which I broke, so I can enhance both my RP experience and that of the others around me.
Here is what happened from my point of view, sorry if I give the incomplete picture. I was a cop and patrolling, I walked into the hotel, I walked past an open door looked inside and saw contraband. I began destroying the contra, I am unaware if I did something wrong. I did search on the forums for the rules about contra but didn't find out much information. There was an man there who soon phys gunned me out, this is when I realised he was an admin. I was swiftly blacklisted and then banned. All the information I managed to get out of it was that I interrupted an admin and that the ban said I was a bad cop. Again this is just from my prospective.
All I would like to know is which rules I was breaking and also surely a blacklist was all that was needed. After all I didn't break any of the major rules like RDM, NLR or prop pushing, at least I don't think so.
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I don't go on forums often and sorry if this sounds like I am moaning it isn't meant to. I really enjoy the server and this happened on the Evocity 2 server. Thanks for reading.
Someone
Tbh, It sounds like you didn't do anything wrong, but I was not there so don't know the full picture. Im sure an admin will clear this up for you :-)
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
There were several people handling the situation, two of those people were admins which were flying, then you came in shooting your gun all over the place, asking people to move out of the way and then you started destroying contraband which was part of a situation which we had to handle, which you have disrupted.

There is no cop that pulls out a gun and starts shooting behind 3 bodies at contraband, it was Fail RP which was why you were banned very fast... and you shot a guy in the process...

Remember, when it comes to cop RP, it should be very realistic.
Ok sorry I did not realise I thought I shot to the left of the people to make sure I didn't hit but I must have been wrong. What do I do with contra arrest first and then blow it up, or something else?
1. arrest the people who have the contrabands then shoot the contrabands.
2. if you have a or know someone who have a tidel truck you can put the contrabands in the truck and drive it to nexus and ask the president if you can make a room there all contrabands can be placed.

im not really sure if you can do the number 2. as a police.
(01-19-2012, 03:34 PM)fireslain Wrote: 1. arrest the people who have the contrabands then shoot the contrabands.
2. if you have a or know someone who have a tidel truck you can put the contrabands in the truck and drive it to nexus and ask the president if you can make a room there all contrabands can be placed.

im not really sure if you can do the number 2. as a police.

With idea number 2 you could get cops waiting for the money pops out.