The military pod
I have no screens but Faustie tested out a ball escape pod I accidentally DCed mid test so he carried on and it involved a missle destroying the nexus I continued to RP when the pres changed (hunger and propblock bad combo) slowly a sniper came out and started shooting us the RP was good until people ignored the medical RP and a guy called for backup when I was hostaged with him. The RP deteriorated a little until Pech gave us something to do with Soviet Dictatorship country after a Pres hummer spawn ON the president
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
Lol, I was the guy inside of it.
And me and Tank were the original Spetznaz Smile
The following 1 user Likes Sub-Zero's post:
  • Pissed
Lol the pod has nothing to do with the RP, I was just testing it out lol Tounge

Wanted to recreate the escape pod from air force one.
Ah, escape pods. I had the same idea as Faustie it seems. However due to the lack of thrusters, they never tend to be fast enough for actual escape without flailing them with a physgun.

Hydraulics launch didn't yield the best results either, but I digress. Glad to see that people are still coming up with original stuff!
It doesn't actually launch, it just floats down softly with some antigravity parachutes.