Life Alert
Title of suggestion: Life Alert

Description: A Life Alert could be purchased for $50,000. It'd notify EMS if you are knocked unconscious.

Why: Too often people drive off after you're hit, or you suffocate from fire, and you're left to die despite there being paramedics playing. The lua would be relatively simple, and it's definitely realistic; life alerts have existed for ages and even the Apple Watch has one now.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
-Support

If you run someone over you MUST call a paramedic.
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • Bobby Shmicki, Nuka
-support

People would feel like not calling a paramedic would become okay, the current way is fine. If someone doesn't report them and we don't have to deal with them anymore Smile!
The following 1 user Likes Fro[Z]en's post:
  • Nuka
(09-17-2018, 07:46 AM)Fro[Z]en Wrote: -support

People would feel like not calling a paramedic would become okay, the current way is fine. If someone doesn't report them and we don't have to deal with them anymore Smile!

It wouldn't make people not call for medics. Not everyone will have one and it is required by the rules anyway.

It can be so frustrating, I am in favour of this.

+Support
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 1 user Likes MrFinnConlon's post:
  • Nuka
What if there are no paramedics?
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(09-17-2018, 04:06 PM)Jeff The Cop Wrote: What if there are no paramedics?

That isn't really the purpose of the suggestion and that isn't something can really be solved without simply preventing the Injured state when there aren't medics on (silly), unfortunately.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
+Support I've got in accidents on my own where this could be useful for as well! When you have no one around to contact paramedics for you!
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
+Support, as long as the player still has to call a paramedic, this will just be a backup if they don't.
+support if it only works when nobody is around to make the call.
+support I believe there were too many situations where this could have came in handy