Write down the rule exception for bulletproof cars (SWAT van)
Title of suggestion: Write down the rule exception for bulletproof cars (SWAT van)

Description: The rules currently has no exception for FearRP when in a SWAT van, this means anyone using it is technically breaking FearRP. There should be an exception saying if you're in a SWAT van that is not breached and no one has climbed into the back, you may break FearRP.

Why: Prevents confusion and it's nice to have such a commonly used thing written down.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
+support
Wolven

+Support
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Sure, anything that improves clarity +Support
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
-Support

I don't think you should be able to break FearRP in a swat van anyway, it isn't fair, even if it is. bullet proof. Admins should really punish this.
(09-18-2018, 07:44 AM)Bob Bobbington Wrote: -Support

I don't think you should be able to break FearRP in a swat van anyway, it isn't fair, even if it is. bullet proof. Admins should really punish this.

It's an agreed thing between the team that the methods to place someone in a SWAT van is to get in the back or breach it.

It's just not written down.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
SWAT vans and bulletproof vehicles in general need some special rule additions, an official statement was never made and admins pretty much ended up treating it as a grey area, even though punishments were given for it.

Needs clarification, +support.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Pollux
+support

You can't be everyones cup of tea or else you'd be a mug!!!
+support might as well
I mean if a player has 5 RPP they should know this rule. Either way +Support