Cartoon Me's
Some drawings I did of myself with the art style of Rick & Morty in mind, did it up for some screens and buttons for my twitch stream let me know what you think! (But no I won't make you any, no you cant buy any, sorry took way too long I'm not an artist at heart lol) please enjoy tho Tounge
[Image: xXmlgRK.png][Image: Bx8k309.png][Image: ZHPLcXJ.png][Image: ThPmwGW.png][Image: 7CBZCbN.png]
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
The following 20 users Like Ludo's post:
  • god, Envy, Jesse, Ratatoskrr, Jessixa, Coffee, Joe Joe, Weezy_, Random, Luna, Tomo, Divey, TheSiphon, SJ., Lesanka, Montana, BoJack, max., Ryan, Lewwings
oh Jeez Ludo, these look great!
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

Rick and Morty is simply the best, which makes me love this style. Perhaps the guys at Adult Swim need a new designer..
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Ludo
Good shit. Very artistic.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Ludo
Nice, I like it! Good work.
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • Ludo
Very nice!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Ludo
Wow man! You're really talented. Great job, love the attention to detail with the eyes as well!
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Ludo
Looks great, love it. Smile
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Ludo
Weezy_ Random Awestruck @"Arny" Tomo Divey Jonas
Thank you for the kind words everyone! Luckily the art style was very easy to copy for me the characteristics of making a character in Rick & Morty's art style is simply just skinny body, scribble dot eyes and semicircle teeth. Presto, you have Rick and Morty art lol.
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
The following 3 users Like Ludo's post:
  • Random, Weezy_, Jonas