What do you study?
Hi babs

Thought I’d get some chats going. What do you study, where, and why? X

I study sociopolitical science at York. I chose the course because I watched House of Cards and enjoyed politics so!
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • juicyorange
I am studying History in the same town I grew up in. I started studying for several reason, mainly because I liked it in high school ofcourse, but also because it teaches you the skills that you can apply in alot of jobs ranging from a teacher to a politician and a journalist. So yeah I have alot of ways to go with the study and I like that idea.
The following 1 user Likes LordOfMemory's post:
  • Jessixa
i am doing the International Baccalaureate which consists of 6 subjects, 3 taken at higher level and 3 taken at standard level, IB requires you to take a form of Maths as well as English and a foreign language. I have chosen and I am studying:

History HL
Chemistry HL
Biology HL

Maths SL
English Literature SL
French SL

as well as core components to the IB diploma:
Theory of Knowledge (this is a branch of philosophy)
Extended Essay
CAS (which is charity work and creativity)

i have chosen the IB because it is a fantastic qualification to have and it really stands out against the crowd when it comes to applying to uni, especially since we will have to complete an extended essay, I am thinking about going into law hence I have chosen history at HL and english at SL as well as dentistry which is why I have 2 sciences at HL as well.
I’ll be starting a course in Turkish&Social Studies this year. Until then, I’m on the standard high school curriculum
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
I study:
-(Social) economics
-International English
-Sociology and social anthropology
-Deutsch
-History
-Maths

It is a lot of work, especially writing. But it is all relatively easy.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Philosophy & Ethics - The study of the origin of The Earth.
Religious Studies - Christian Monotheism and the Bible
Film Studies & Media - The Political Development in movies throughout the years.
Sociological Advancement - The observation of Society and the nature of politics and its effects.

Each of these subjects has their own sub-topics, however there are too many to list.
media and communication
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Weezy_
I am currently studying construction and I will probably become a concrete worker in sweden. I’ll finish in about 3 years and I’ll have a job after school
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
I study medicine and in about 5 more years ill be a Medical Doctor.
I chose it because it interests me.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
I study the FL rules
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Violet DE Kittie