Should Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovakia leave the EU?
(09-14-2018, 07:33 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 07:11 PM)Archer Wrote: Lord Curzon: Gives Poland territory inhabited by Ukrainians and Belorussians, not to count Germans and Lithuanians
Poland: Also helps Germany invade Czechoslovakia
Polish 'Home' Army: Leaves communists out of planning for the Warsaw Uprising and then blames them for not helping
Polish fascists: Collaborate with Germany, help them maintain death camps
Sorry but you cannot deny that Poland is not innocent.
(plus I wasn't the one who brought in PLC. The OP mentioned the partitions.)

Are you unable to retain information, Lviv belonged to Poland in the first place due to it belonging to them for a vast amount of time during the commonwealth. Poland didn’t help in the invasion of Czechoslovakia what sort of delusional claim is this.

Communists, the Soviet Union, betrayed the polish nation by invading them, it is pretty damn evident they would be left out of discussions. 

Some Polish individuals including non Polish Jews helped control prisoners in German death camps in Poland as they had no other choice due to them being treated like animals by the Germans.

If you think that Poland is responsible for its own invasion and the fact Germany decided to slaughter millions of Poles and Jews on its territory then you are a complete fool and I cannot continue this discussion with you as I simply won’t engage with a Nazi sympathiser.

Seems like you need to refresh your history.
1) Lviv was inhabited by Ukrainians, Poland controlling it for (insert number) years doesn't make it rightful Polish land.
2)The First Vienna Award by Nazi Germany gave Poland Zaolzie, Těšínsko and Suchá Hora . Polish troops had already occupied the land in collaboration with Germany, they were formally annexed on 1 November 1938.
3)The Ukrainian and Belorussian SSR's rightfully seized their land to protect their people from Nazi invasion
4)The Polish collaborators in WW2 were not convicted. Many joined the post-war administration
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovakia leave the EU? - by Archer - 09-14-2018, 07:42 PM