Ban Request
Name of player: Tears

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:18058768

Time in GMT: arround 6 pm

Server: v33x

Summary: I was going to the lake to catch some fish when i saw dodi.. Something. So i just said hi to him. Then Tears came by and shot me with a usp with no reason at all..

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs1Hx39g2...e=youtu.be (sorry the audio is bugged)
(01-18-2012, 03:03 PM)[FL:RP] Zymbia Wrote: Summary: I was going to the lake to catch some fish when i saw dodi.. Something. So i just said hi to him. Then Tears came by and shot me with a usp with no reason at all..

You just went for catching some fishes.. right.
When you rushing into my property,
Breaking the NLR (you died before that, and you came back to kill me.)
That's not called to going to the lake to catch some fishes.

And Second,
"When you saw dodi.. Somthing", you wanted to say hello?
No. You knew that he is my friend, and you knew that we were basing at this house. HOW?
Just because you were at the same place before ONE MINUTE, trying to revenge me, and Dodido.
( He was trying to raid us [without a reason], [without yelling raid], and we killed him. )

It wasn't today though, it was Yesterday and I ain't sure about the hour.
If someone can log check it, it'll be great.

Should I mention that you broke also the Fear RP when you pulled a crowbar out?

Massive lies in your ban request, and too badly (for you?) that DoDiDo can vouch all of it.
[Image: tomer2.png]

Only enemies speak the truth - Roland

Server Status Checker
the logs show he had been alive about 3 mins

and about FearRP
i dont aggree, in my opinion if some 1 points gun at you yes, dont pull guns and do what they say
if some 1 is shooting at you trying to kill you, then fearRP would be different because he trying too kill you and unless you do something you will die
(01-18-2012, 07:38 PM)temar Wrote: the logs show he had been alive about 3 mins

Quote:2. Follow NLR (New Life Rule). If you die, you forget everything from the "past life". You cannot go back to the place you died in the past life for five (5) minutes.

You said that he had been alive for 3 minutes, can you check how have he had been killed?

And about the fear RP,
In real life, do you think that I would miss that shoot?
Especially when I am coming behind his back? when I am suprising him?
No, I wouldn't.
I wish I could just say 'If you move, I will kill you', but it wouldn't help since this isn't the first time he is coming to 'visit' me.
If I would say that, It'd be not helpful, since he would do the same as he did in this case, pulled out a crowbar and tried to kill me.
WHICH IS NOT happens at all in real life.
Have you saw someone running with a knife(for example) to a guy who got a gun?
Seriously Temar.

And Temar, you did not put any attention to what does he actually doing there,
I mean, he said that he went for fishing, and he didn't, he was rushing into my property, which you can clearly see at the record on youtube.
tbh, a guy who wants to go for fishing would rush to some house that was around?

Edit:
I am asking you to watch this record again.
Look at the way he left his car and ran to my property directly, without even looking at the lake.
And if you will watch this on full screen, with the HD feature, you will notice that he had tried to open this door, but. it was locked.
Now tell me. Is that a way to go for a fishing? And why would a person do that? run to other's property and would try to open his door?

Server Status Checker
want me to upload my record? you broke the nlr 5 times. And then you and your friend prop killed us. so please dude STFU.
Not first time Zymbia random Raid. he raided me for some time ago and when i killed him he came back and cdmed me and stole all my stuff. i called on admin but they were all busy.. i hate how admins fails.
i can upload my video where Zymbia propclimp if u want.
(01-19-2012, 01:19 PM)Alialsaeek Wrote: i can upload my video where Zymbia propclimp if u want.

That'd be helpful, I heard alot of complaints about him in OOC channel.
I remember that someone said that he was speed hacking.

Server Status Checker
I haven't propclimbed and it wasn't you that killed me at the time.. But i sure can upload where you guy's also random tranq me
(01-19-2012, 02:00 PM)[FL:RP] Zymbia Wrote: I haven't propclimbed and it wasn't you that killed me at the time..
Less talking. if you did, we'll see that at 'Alialsaeek's record.

(01-19-2012, 02:00 PM)[FL:RP] Zymbia Wrote: But i sure can upload where you guy's also random tranq me
So do it.

Server Status Checker
I hear all this talk about uploading things, If you think it'll help this ban request be turned around, Post a different ban request on him then. Dont threaten him with the use of evidence. USE IT!
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol