Goodbye
Shocked 
Hello everyone,

It's been a long time I've been thinking about making this thread without having the time to make it, so here it is.
Today, I'm announcing that I'm leaving the Fearless RP community, and probably for a long time for many reasons.

First: I've become increasly busy after my coming back (I tried to play a few times but it became impossible for me to connect with all my duties responsabilities).
Second: I know i've been welcome by many people in April to encourage me to come back and play (which was a hard step to do), and I enjoyed the little time spent when I got back on the servers: roleplaying, building stuff, meeting new players, and watching all these new updates (hats off to the developers and contributors doing an exceptional job) Wink
Third: And with my personnal life, I'd like to focus on some projects now (I won't mention anything here so...)
And there are more reasons...

I think there are lots of players (but I can't quote everyone) that I'd like to thank for all these years spent on Fearless since 2012. For some they taught me a lot (self improvement, roleplay improvement, management improvement), for others we had good moment together like roleplays/events/funs time.
Also, I'd like also to thank one more time the Staff to have gave me the opportunity to be part of the Staff during almost 2 years! It was a great experience (even if it didn't end very well for me but anyway, I moved forward).
Okay, I'll try to quote a few names:
SoulRipper
Eeee394
@"Sparx"
Tomo
Awestruck
Captain Barry
Divey
DVN
Exotic
Joe Joe
Panda
Random
TheSiphon
@"Arny"
DarkN00b
Pollux
Coffee
Weecow
Avgar
Lesanka
Floodify
Infernaw
Audacter
aviator
General Rickets
Holdem
Jan
Jonas
MasterNoda
NightHawkd
NJperry
Raccoon
Reebs
Rolorox
Viljo
WorldWideCoffee
James
Mr. Flaminator 
@"KimmyPanda"
Crownguard
Hitman
@"Create"
MrFinnConlon
Falc
Agorith
General Weed 
@"Hostage"
Fillehh
frost
JohnSilver
Vegas_
Prosto
Cox
Vsync
Mustang
Deriptz
Aznareth

There is it, I think I quoted as much people as I could: people I met during all these years, people I roleplayed with, people I worked with, people I had fun with. As I said, I may have forgot names, and If I did, then sorry.
So, thanks again FL for all the positive things you brought! Continue to innovate and develop with the Staff team to bring more people and I'm sure everything will be fine.

Goodbye.

Generation.

NB: I may keep an eye from time to time on the forums, so DM me.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Shame to see you go Gen,

Stay in touch buddy!
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Generation
Take care Generation, best of luck in the future!
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Generation
Goodbye Generation, you'll be missed!
Wolven

Take care man, was a pleasure having you in the team!
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Generation
Cya Generation!
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • Generation
"a few"

Take care Generation!
The following 1 user Likes LordOfMemory's post:
  • Generation
Cya Gen!
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • Generation
This is... the end of a generation.

Sad to see you go man, best of luck outside of FL!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Generation, Weezy_
You know what Generation. You and I have know each other for a very long time. We’ve spoken together, had exellemt moments together, rp’ed together, been staff together. It has most certainly been a very long run, and we’ve helped each other en so manu various ways. You’re a great guy and a great friend. I’m sure you’ll be missed. You where an extremely good RP’er, something which is rare to find. You’ve had your ups and downs, but always been optismistic in all cases, that is admirable.

Thanks for everything, Generation. Take care, and lets try our best to keep contact.

But until then,
Au revoir.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Generation