PR: Owen
(09-18-2018, 08:30 PM)OcubeOTG Wrote: I was in the passenger seat during this situation. Earlier I stated that the truck was stolen, it appears I may have caused some confusion with my statement: what I implied was that I had no control of the situation and I may have been internally locked, also.

So Tom stole it, your friend? As both of the playermodels in the truck are obviously chauffeurs. And as you can see at the beginning of the video, the only other Chauffeur besides you and Tom was actually RPing as one at BK.

Which I think is really strange as Tom is your friend and he shouldn't be stealing Trucks as a Chauffeur.

Also:
[Image: A3Pldwx.png]
[Image: SMh3jtu.png]

2 messages taken out of the context of me chatting shite in OOC isn't proof. I’ve attached a picture with the rest of the messages which you purposefully left out of your screenshot with clear intent to mislead the reader.

Just to expand on the 'if it's easily provably why am I not banned' before someone pipes up about it. I said that in response to him saying down mic 'there's no point in lying because it's easily provable through the logs'. I wasn't admitting to lying I was simply responding to his point.
As i have already stated i believe my reply may have caused confusion, i never meant that it was stolen that you can read in my previous post, i simply implied i was not in the drivers seat and therefore i had no control over the situation.

I was not driving the vehicle and therefore had no direct involvement to this unfortunate incident.

This will be my last comment.
Yes boys
(09-18-2018, 08:40 PM)Tomm Wrote: [Image: SMh3jtu.png]

2 messages taken out of the context of me chatting shite in OOC isn't proof

So you weren't in the truck?
I edited the quote you replied to earlier. Also in reference to the out of context screenshot you tried to use as evidence: 5.  Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.
(09-19-2018, 12:25 AM)Tomm Wrote: I edited the quote you replied to earlier. Also in reference to the out of context screenshot you tried to use as evidence: 5.  Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.

I wasn't "fabricating" any evidence.

So that means you weren't in the truck?
or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead’.

Since you’re refusing to take this case seriously, providing little to no evidence of who the perpetrator is, and actually tampering with evidence with the intent to mislead the reader, I refuse to give any further replies on the topic. I hope a verdict is reached swiftly so we can move on from this. Thank you.
Tomm Were you, or were you not the driver?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
18:08:53 - Tom becomes becomes chauffeur
18:13:26 - Owen becomes chauffeur
18:17:01 - ToxicSilverFlame becomes chauffeur

^^^ Only three chauffeurs.

18:18:22 - ToxicSilverFlame spawns in his flatbed as seen in the video
18:21:28 - Pazuzu dies after car crash

Therefore, if Owen was the passenger, Tom was definitely the driver.
ElonWuzhou please update the OP with the correct information.
Name: Tom
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43041995
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Hmm has time to be online but can't answer this simple question..