PR: Owen
Name of player: Owen, Tom

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48909973 (Owen)
STEAM_0:1:43041995(Tom)

Time in GMT: > 18:20

Server: V4b1

Summary: Owen FailRPing going full speed in truck down Main street. After that crashes into a Trabant on purpose (He would've seen it from a mile away) and driving off without stopping.

Evidence:

https://youtu.be/4ppq0i2eVb0
Hi, thank you for the PR. That was my vehicle in the video, however it was stolen and I wasn't the one driving in this clip.
Yes boys
There were 3 chauffeurs online at the time, first one you can see at the beginning of the video. Other two are you and Tom, who just happens to be your friend on Steam. (STEAM_0:1:43041995)

Don't think your friend/chauffeur will steal your truck but ok....

Good job lying in courthouse
Is it possible for you to provide evidence I was the one driving the vehicle found in the video?
Yes boys
Logs will prove who killed the Trabant driver.
Hello,

After taking a look at your evidence provided it simply isn't enough for me to be able to prove that it was Owen driving.
Do you have any more evidence that could help with this?
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(09-16-2018, 01:09 PM)Panda Wrote: Hello,

After taking a look at your evidence provided it simply isn't enough for me to be able to prove that it was Owen driving.
Do you have any more evidence that could help with this?

I do not know who the driver was as they refused to talk, or get out of the vehicle when I asked. This happened at the end of the video when I stop them infront of the Nexus.

Maybe it's an idea to look into the logs too see who killed the poor Trabant driver.

If that's not sufficient, I know next time if I go on a CDM rampage I just take a friend along in my vehicle, so it's impossible to prove when I get slapped with a PR.

Thanks
3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one.
Owen, where were you when this happened?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I was in the passenger seat during this situation. Earlier I stated that the truck was stolen, it appears I may have caused some confusion with my statement: what I implied was that I had no control of the situation and I may have been internally locked, also.
Yes boys