Player Report - [FL:RP] Enzyme & MichaelE
Name of player(s): [FL:RP] Enzyme & MichaelE 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84841559 & STEAM_0:0:68919521

Time in GMT: 14:21 BST

Server: V4b1

Summary: [FL:RP] Enzyme allegedly hired MichaelE to carry out a 'hit' on me, whilst probable cause or reason. I had just joined the server, spawned my dupe, and MichaelE said he wanted to 'Offer' me something, proceeding to kill me in an Alley.

Quote:3.1d If you make a bounty/hitman contract, this also requires a valid reason.

Evidence:

Spoiler :
MichaelE proceeding to kill me;
[Image: HD5NPII.jpg]
[Image: HD5OdT6.jpg]
The Chat from MichaelE, stating that Enzyme paid for me to be killed (without reason);
[Image: HD5OGf6.jpg]
[Image: HD5OQUL.jpg]
ID 696
[Image: HD5P4ou.png]

bro its not ny problem its his problem.. im just the deliver guy who been paid.i asked the chat a lot of times before i done this.
(09-09-2018, 01:34 PM)michaelelitzur Wrote: bro its not ny problem its his problem.. im just the deliver guy who been paid.i asked the chat a lot of times before i done this.

Hi there MichaelE,

a few months back, the rules were simplified, in which case part of the rule that I quoted above it no longer there. The rule stated that both the hitman and the player that requested the hit will be punished. However due to this rule being no longer written, you may believe that only the player who requested the hit should be punished, this is not the case.

In my opinion, both yourself and Enzyme both knew that the 'reason' for this hit was invalid, and in which case, you agreed to carry out this hit without sufficient evidence or cause. This also falls under the radar of RDM. Whilst he paid you to take my character's life, you did not have probable cause, which is why I believe yourself and Enzyme are both responsible and therefore should be punished. Next time may I advise that you make sure you have sufficient evidence/ reason as to why a hit should be carried out.
Hi Create,

thanks for taking the time to make this Player Report however I would like to request Enzymes side of the story before I continue. He has 48 Hours to do so.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Quote:Alright. So I have no idea about anything related to this. All I know is that I gave money to a random guy who asked for it. Then he said thanks and ran away.

Posting on behalf of _Enzyme_

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(09-17-2018, 05:44 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
Quote:Alright. So I have no idea about anything related to this. All I know is that I gave money to a random guy who asked for it. Then he said thanks and ran away.

Posting on behalf of _Enzyme_

Hello Enzyme!

I do not believe this to be the case, considering you were both loitering around Shopping Street (My Location) for quite some time. You were nearby, sitting down near my 'LOVE' Sign, when I was randomly killed by MichaelE. To my knowledge, you knowingly paid him, and stayed close to witness the execution.
Hi Create,

Unless any further proof can be given indicated it was Enzyme then please provide it within the next 48 hours.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(09-22-2018, 12:13 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Hi Create,

Unless any further proof can be given indicated it was Enzyme then please provide it within the next 48 hours.

Thanks,
Joe Joe

Hey Joe,

Unfortunately due to the nature of the situation, I do not have any more evidence that it was Enzyme. I understand if this means the denial of the PR, apologies for the time taken.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 1 Point
download playstv if you want better evidence ( ° ͜ʖ °)
While I'm sure the gesture is appreciated, please refrain from posting on threads in the courthouse unless you are directly involved.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]