Evidence:https://clips.twitch.tv/SullenWealthyDogeBlargNaut
whoops its in the code box

edit

fixed
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(09-08-2018, 09:07 PM)bigman pufitee Wrote: whoops its in the code box

edit

fixed

Whoever that girl is who recorded this why did you use her footage?

Anyway whoever that girl was she was insulting me out of character, and general minginess. Anyway not fearRP I stopped clearly it was abit hard to understand the person talking voice was kind of strange.
(09-08-2018, 09:57 PM)mark2766 Wrote:

edit

fixed

Anyway whoever that girl was she was insulting me out of character, and general minginess. Anyway not fearRP I stopped clearly it was abit hard to understand the person talking voice was kind of strange.

is that ooc disrespect? another thing to add to the pr? hm
(09-08-2018, 10:10 PM)bigman pufitee Wrote:

edit

fixed

Disrespect? Please explain what part is disrespect hmm
(09-08-2018, 10:11 PM)mark2766 Wrote:
(09-08-2018, 10:10 PM)bigman pufitee Wrote:

edit

fixed

Disrespect? Please explain what part is disrespect hmm

calling him a girl? could be offensive to some
My mistake, clearly not an insult in this day and age its hard to tell especially because was putting on a voice when I was speaking to him. Anyway as I was saying FearRp was not broken I clearly stopped I was moving from the middle of a road since there was like 5 crashes happening there within the last 2 minutes.
(09-08-2018, 10:16 PM)mark2766 Wrote: My mistake, clearly not an insult in this day and age its hard to tell especially because was putting on a voice when I was speaking to him. Anyway as I was saying FearRp was not broken I clearly stopped I was moving from the middle of a road since there was like 5 crashes happening there within the last 2 minutes.

please stop with your bullshit

thanks honey x
Listen pufitee I understand you are upset you got banned and since you have somehow got the admins to unban you stop being petty it aint working for you. The admins will continue to let you away with it but the footage will always prove otherwise.

I have already explained it enough and the footage shows that, so anyway I dedicate this song to you and I hope you pay attention

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmpRLQZkTb8

Don't Look Back In Anger Pufitee
(09-08-2018, 10:25 PM)mark2766 Wrote: Listen pufitee I understand you are upset you got banned and since you have somehow got the admins to unban you stop being petty it aint working for you. The admins will continue to let you away with it but the footage will always prove otherwise.

I have already explained it enough and the footage shows that, so anyway I dedicate this song to you and I hope you pay attention

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmpRLQZkTb8

Don't Look Back In Anger Pufitee

ok