Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:120565933, 
[b]STEAM_0:0:428054514
[/b]
[/b]

Your ban ID: 79706

Banned by: Janzo

Reason: DA

Involved: Just Myself

Why Should I be unbanned: To clear something up, my ban is not permanent, I believe its because the evidence was not the greatest, I was banned due to our voices being the same, but I aint gonna chat no BS to get out of this, it was me. My ban has occurred just over 6 months ago now, and once again, I aint gonna lie and say some dumb shit like "Ive changed" and what not. I just really enjoyed the RP and the community and would like to play it again. I know I don't have the best record, and this is my very last chance, so I just wanna put the 16 bans and 34 blacklists behind me and start fresh, although they will still be on my record, we have seen this happen before with the likes of the FLRP admin Sparx so why shouldn't it happen with me.
Im just curious why you think the evidence wasn't the greatest even though it was you? So that must mean it was good enough to catch you? Which in my opinion is pretty good?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
I think it seemed like you were not 100% sure since it wasnt a perm, anyway this is not about that
That's because a DA is not a perm? I've permed your other account. The large issue was you consistently lying to me saying "papa agreas" was a different person. Like constantly. I even invited you to a call and you then put it off when we had a set time? You faked that you were 2 people (by just giving yourself bad spelling)? And btw your voices were the exact same - oh and you were the same person. So the fact you faked you were 2 people, the fact you consistently lied to me, the fact you pushed off our planned calls, is just terrible and really puts me off unbanning you.

How can you assure me that you will be different now?

How can I expect a different attitude from before? In this UBR it still seems you trying to fight my decision saying my "im not 100%" eventhough it WAS YOU.

How can I expect you to be better behaved? You have 17! other bans and another 1 active.

I await your response.
To be honest, you dont have anyway of knowing that I have changed or what not. I could say "I was staff on multiple dark rp server" which is true, but in the end its still DarkRP. The only thing yku really have to go off is the fact my ban was 2 years and 6 months have passed, and if I do not follow the rules again im just going to get permabanned.
Its been 2 days since the last reply
So im just typing here to make update. In the end all im saying is ill greatly appreciate if i get to play on FL again
Please be patient. It's only been 2 days.

Can I ask you what else can you bring to FL.

And how can I assure your behaviour would be different.  You've so far given me quite vague answers
so give me a bettter idea please.

I'll bring it up with the team
During the time of my ban (6 months or so). I have became staff on several RP server, which I may list if you want to fact check me. The fact that I have managed to get staff obviously means I was able to follow the rules on different communities, showing re-formnment. As to what I can bring to the community, I have started doing alot more passive RP since the time of my ban and wish to bring the same to FL.
Hello, it has been 7 days since i provided the information I was requested to give. Therefire under rule 6c i should be unbanned
Unbanned by UBR Rule 6c.