D/C to avoid unban appeal
Your name: Joulle

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:16249669

Your ban ID:  76797

Banned by:  Spear

Reason:   D/C to avoid arrest

Involved: It's been a while, can't remember who it was but is that relevant in the D/C to avoid arrest anymore. It was a player I didn't know at the time, that's all I know. Probably not all that regular player?

A young person came to our gun store jumping on the tables and just doing other similar things one wouldn't do in a real situation. I got tired of that after a while because that person was like the 5th customer to just mess around during a short period of time. So I did the drastic thing, which I'm not banned for though. I shot at the shop messer with a silenced usp a few times. I remember shooting at anywhere but head and missing most of the shots on intention to scare him off. Instead, he came back after a while with company, a police officer. The officer tried to make sense of what had happened. The situation continued for around 20 minutes. The young person had a quite high pitched voice and he was pretty much shouting over everyone, even occasionally over the police officer. I felt like I wasn't given a chance to explain my situation since he just went on and on about what I had done to him. During this time people tried to get in the store but my associate closed the doors and drove the new customers away. Soon, I told my friend outside the game things like will this ever end, can he just arrest me already everyone knows I shot at the person since I admitted to it myself. Instead I had to listen to the young player go on about how I had shot at him and how bad his day was and who knows what else because at that point I had little to no interest to just listen to that person. A decision was made to arrest me after those 20 minutes. This is where I lost my temper knowing that there was a valid rp reason to arrest me but I was so annoyed at the whole situation, mostly due to the young person just talking the way he did and talking over everyone else like he has no manners so I disconnected and afterwards was banned for being on my last chance. I had been on a long ban just before the permanent ban was given so I was banned in less than a week from the point my last ban was revoked.

What can I say, it's one one the simplest and easiest things one can avoid breaking. I wasn't even in any kind of hurry, I just didn't want to be there anymore. Simply said I lost my temper and decided to disconnect without thinking I might actually regret having done that. All I'm asking is one more chance or at least one step closer towards being able to join the server one day. Just saying that I miss cleaning houses and mowing lawn and all that fun stuff and bad things happened but those are behind except that there's regret left due to being unable to join. Sorry for trouble, this time no trouble, as they say.
Will take this into discussion with the rest of the team.

Thanks.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Hello Joulle, we have decided that we will expire this ban. I understand you still have another permanent ban in effect.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]