Revvyy | AlphaWolf | Wolvesis | Reddy Unban Request
Your name: Revvyy | AlphaWolf | Wolvesis | Reddy

Your SteamID:

Your ban ID: 79377, 79523

Banned by: Awestruck AwestruckBullet @Console 

Reason: DA [Double Accounting]

Involved: Dear Awestruck And the Console.

Why we should unban you: Hello. I've made a unban request a bit ago. Which got denied. And i got salty for Awestruc, and started making these nonsense Admin Reports. Im sorry for that. I was unmature at that time. So long story short, i was a happy little kid, who found the server. Donated more then $60. And started making bad decisions. Started DAing to get more money even though i donated like 3x a month. And i got banned for that. I made such a bad mistake. And more then half a year later here i am, missing the server. So i created an account called BerryBear. Because i really wanted to play. I actually prayed so i can get in the server, and thats not a joke. So i got on idk how the console didn't get me. So i played as much as i could. But 3 days later of fun and joy Awestruck got me. Banned me. I was really sad once again, to get banned off of my favorite server. I actually loved it. And i spent so much time getting money and stuff. So then getting banned, next day of sadness i created another account. I pretended to be a girl to have more chance to not get banned. I even tried to get my accent to get it to sound like a girl. Didn't need much effort because my voice itself sounds like a dissaster. So, i actually came clean. Because i wanted to donate soo much, but i was scared of getting banned after donating and that money would go to waste. So i came clean, and i told Awestruck. He opened my eye that im just breaking more and more rules by doing this. He told me to apply. He was right, but i just couldn't do it i wanted to see my friends that i've been hanging out with for years. I just wanted to play. Do a jailbreak. Thoguh im just saying i did not go to break a single rule. I went on to have fun. Because for some weird reason i always get back the memories of jailbreaks. With my friend Druggo. Spaghetti. Iceland. All that shit. I made new friends while i da'd once again. I really miss the server alot. Really much, i would do anything to come back with my old account. I spent so much money and so much memories are on there. I know if this gets accepted i am going to freak out, and i am %10000 sure i am going to be hated by players on why i da'd and stuff like that. And they will tell me to go back to being banned, but i will not care because i came for the server and the fun not the players. I am sorry again. I just want to play. I am a good kid with bad decisions. I am truly sorry and i am not going to break a single rule. I played about 40 hours with my 2-3 Da accounts that i've made in the past 4 days. I am sorry. I wish to come back. Wolvesis 

EDIT: I am going to start and making plans about what kind of a Clan i am going to make. Meaning it will take me hours or even days to make this clan. Or plan this clan, im doing this because i believe that i am going to get unbanned. And i am proving that i made a mistake and im here to make an attempt on fixing it. I will not break any rules. And if i actually get unbanned, i am going to make a PassiveRP Event. I am going to plan my Clan now. So i hope i can get unbanned so i can run this clan by my plans. Would be awesome. Again. I am sorry, and im not asslicking now. I really did disrespect Awestruck and he was all right when i was all wrong i just didn't realize it. And now i realize it, and i realize how hard it is for people to be Superadmin on this server, due to people like me disagreeing with stuff and people like Awestruck. I am wanting to make an awesome logo for my clan and event i am planning. Take your time to respond to this. Hope i get un banned. Thank you.
You've alt-accounted to make this UBR. You have alt-accounted on the server a few times recently too. I understand you are sorry, but this does not mean the punishment should be removed.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]