£10 Cro Unban Appeal
Your name: £10 Cro

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:441811204

Your ban ID: 81170

Banned by: [FL] Awestruck

Reason: Raiding as a Mechanic and abusing a third person glitch (https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=89409)

Involved:N/A

Why should I be unbanned: To start off with I was not raiding. He locked me in his house and was attacking me so I defended myself and In retaliation destroyed his contraband. As for the thirdperson thing, there is no way I can explain that. However, I did not believe I broke rules and was unaware of them otherwise I would not upload a video of me doing it. This is why I think a 7 day ban is harsh, also considering I was only banned twice previously.
"He locked me in his house and was attacking me so I defended myself and In retaliation destroyed his contraband"

You raided his apartment, there is no doubt about that. In these situations, you should call the Police as your job is not valid.

As for the third person abuse, it's obvious that no-one should be able to see through walls. Abusing glitches is not tolerated which is why the ban is as long as it is. Please think before you do in the future.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]