UNBAN ME PLZ XD (FLAMING MUSIC)
Exclamation 
Your name: Flaming Pyro

Your ban ID: 3668

Banned by: Console

Server: Both

Involved: boolan

Why we should unban you: I Know I Was a idiot because i tax glitched so why does boolan or something he gets unbanned and I don't . I shoudl be unbanned because 5 months or less have passed i have changed and i really want to play in fearlessrp. I have changed and i won't ever do it again i'm not even plannign to be ther president you can even ban teh job from me. i just ask you UNBAN ME ALL my friends play on that server and i don't.

THX FOR READING
As everybody else, could you explain what you did please. We have about 7000 bans, do you think all the admins remember all these bans?
Dare to think!
I remember that he glitched the -Tax command. Example: /tax -5000 which would give everyone in the server 5000 at taxes from the President's pocket.

This has been fixed now tho.
Wait... So he was giving money from his own pocket to players on the server?

Its a was a glitch yeah, If he was giving money from his pocket and not the servers then i see no reason why not to unban him, afterall in a way he was being a good president? helping the poor and the hungry Smile

See what others say..
Well I know but why does Boolen get unbanned and i don't I didn't know it's a glitch i thought it was alowed to give money away ... i'm srry + when i read rules i don't see no tax glitch\

I Hope You Unban Me Sad I Enjoy The Server And I Won't Tax Glitch If You Want You Can Ban The President Job For Me ... Just To Make Sure
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned.

Reason: Posting in a thread without the sufficient right

- Nudelholz
Can You Guys Please Make A Final Desicion Please !
I'd say unban but with a permanent blacklist from president.
umm but could i get 1 more chance (I didnt know -100 glitch i wnated to give money away Sad ) if you cn give me 1 more chance thx you or just permaban me from president
Eh, he has been banned for a LONG LONG time, I'd say he has learnt his lesson by now, especially seeing as while he was abusing a glitch, it wasn't exactly for personal gain or detrimental to anyone else, if anything it was just abuse of a job function. This long ban will have taught him his lesson, and we never know, he may produce some decent president RP in the future now he's stuck through this ban once already.

I say it's about time for an unban + unblacklist.