(09-06-2018, 07:21 PM)angrybob3 Wrote: Thread Title: Report: Fear RP

Name of player: [FL:RP] Mlem

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:120704777

Time in GMT: 19:30

Server: v4b1

Summary: Fear RP

Evidence: https://plays.tv/s/Lt4uep4zeNZl
I was involved as I saw it all. 

While doing our town RP, we decided to set up an air soft range to fill some space. The gun props were explained to you and the colour made it apparent that they weren’t real guns. You were also demoted because of this event so you knew it was wrong. In my opinion, this provides evidence of a false arrest as there were no laws at the time banning BB weapons or imitation firearms. Also, from what I have seen and heard, tasers don’t count for fearrp as you are not at risk of death.

I will also add that the permalaws (which were the only laws) state no rules about guns on private property such as that house. If the ins were real, no rules were broken. Mate, you’ve posted evidence against yourself
it seems u dont have any knowledge of the rules
(09-07-2018, 03:27 AM)angrybob3 Wrote: it seems u dont have any knowledge of the rules

Whether he broke fearrp or not doesn’t matter too much when the arrest is totally invalid. You’ve posed evidence which COULD get you blacklisted for random arrest. So you’re even, right? Seems strange you don’t understand this
[Image: unknown.png]
// Involved, I was there

You obviously never even checked if the weapons were actually real, you went directly for the arrest as we were trying to set up our passive rp. It's weird to me why you would even bother arresting him for props not only on private property but ones that were gonna be used for Passive RP. Not to mention you robbed me at Downtown Road as I was also trying to continue my Passive RP.
I’m counting 2-3 rules broken by bob. One minor one that could have been broken by mlem but that’s not decided yet
[Image: unknown.png]
(09-07-2018, 06:58 AM)*// Bacunt Wrote: // Involved, I was there

You obviously never even checked if the weapons were actually real, you went directly for the arrest as we were trying to set up our passive rp. It's weird to me why you would even bother arresting him for props not only on private property but ones that were gonna be used for Passive RP. Not to mention you robbed me at Downtown Road as I was also trying to continue my Passive RP.
I really can’t be asked to read your reason cos at the end of the fear RP was broken.
At the start of the video you changed the colour of the ak-47 to red as i came closer to the swat van which is fail RP cos how can u just say its airspoft then change it to red?????!!!!!!!!!!! high levels of iq here
(09-07-2018, 08:24 AM)angrybob3 Wrote: At the start of the video you changed the colour of the ak-47 to red as i came closer to the swat van which is fail RP cos how can u just say its airspoft then change it to red?????!!!!!!!!!!! high levels of iq here

Because since the entire roleplay it was supposed to be for reenactment purposes, it's (again) still a passive roleplay. No matter the color they weren't real weapons, a factor which you never checked. And it was still legal to have them even so. No need to call me stupid. And you even read that I called it "airspoft" before I changed the color, the main factor is you arrested for low-to-no reason and in my opinion he was in his full right to get atleast a little bit annoyed. Whilst I don't condone him running I can see his frustation in being arrested for having some props that the police don't like.
I was president at that time, I had no laws about weapons so since little village is private property they are allowed to have both fake and real weapons, unless they harm someone or threaten. I also demoted you for lying to me with warrant and then you went to troll and minge me onwards, trying to raid nexus without reason and posting notes in lobby to kill me. I even gave them PM permission long time before this.
~ Equinox ~