Thread Title: Report: RDM, Violated the rule that violence is the last option

Name of player: Budy, Rims

SteamID: Budy: STEAM_0:0:1839316
Rims: STEAM_0:0:71119566

Time in GMT: 16:20

Server: v4b1

Summary: RDM, Violated the rule that violence is the last option

Evidencehttps://plays.tv/s/Lt4767pjmKZq
(09-06-2018, 03:34 PM)angrybob3 Wrote: Thread Title: Report: RDM, Violated the rule that violence is the last option

Name of player: Budy, Rims

SteamID: Budy: STEAM_0:0:1839316
Rims: STEAM_0:0:71119566

Time in GMT: 16:20

Server: v4b1

Summary: RDM, Violated the rule that violence is the last option

Evidencehttps://plays.tv/s/Lt4767pjmKZq

Violence was the first option only from your perspective, which is incorrect. The situation started long before you showed up, and it started with the police firing on us first. As my video shows, the police shot us first, so we had reason to believe any police presence would start with violence. We were defending ourselves from a likely attack. 

We immediately stopped firing on you once we saw you weren't a threat. Nice try.

https://youtu.be/dDyd_3fM-N4
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
Doesn't mean you can still shoot someone un-armed after that raid there was no guns visible on my hands.

Funny how you break the rules yourself in your own video because as criminals you are supposed to keep on a low profile as you can see Budy started shooting at the officer where as he could of had drove away. As well as that you also joined in killing the officer. As a result, you both fail RP and made yourself a high profile.

In a pursuit you are not allowed to kill officers you have to hide or run away. Yet in the video you both decided it was fine to kill him and you try to bluff about me trying to report you.

Even if you didn't see me as a threat you shouldn't of had shot me anyways.

You can't turn a pursuit into a raid nice try.
(09-06-2018, 05:18 PM)angrybob3 Wrote: Funny how you break the rules yourself in your own video because as criminals you are supposed to keep on a low profile as you can see Budy started shooting at the officer where as he could of had drove away. As well as that you also joined in killing the officer. As a result, you both fail RP and made yourself a high profile. 

In a pursuit you are not allowed to kill officers you have to hide or run away. Yet in the video you both decided it was fine to kill him and you try to bluff about me trying to report you.

nice quad post. 

as criminals you are supposed to keep on a low profile

We were in the middle of the fucking wilderness. Doesn't get much more low than that.

Budy started shooting at the officer where as he could of had drove away

False. The cop started shooting at us FIRST. We were there to get his RV (Which had a boot, he was trying to get the boot off). We drove away once the fight started because we realized we couldn't get the boot off. Did you even watch the video? lmfao

As well as that you also joined in killing the officer.

it's almost as if we were on the same team (Thieves Guild) and I was there to cover him while he removed the boot. Congratulations, you inadvertently explained what we were doing there without even realizing it.

In a pursuit you are not allowed to kill officers

Explain where there was a pursuit?
  • The first officer was out of his car, using it as cover, and opened fire on us.
  • The second officer (you), stopped your car, got out, and we opened fire.
There is never a pursuit in this video or in your report. You're becoming irrelevant. 

Yet in the video you both decided it was fine to kill him 

Nobody died.  It was literal self defense.

and you try to bluff about me trying to report you.

Bluff? Nah, we both know that you're this pathetic to attempt to get us banned over something so petty. I just realized there was nothing to be afraid of. You have no case and I provided my own perspective that predates your knowledge of the situation.

cya kid
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

I can see the officer in the grey car stopping you in the video and also even if officers do shoot at you it doesn't mean you can shoot at them back. Because as criminals you are to be on a low profile.
[Involved] I happened on these guys i reckon right after this happened where i saw them trying to lockpick the wheelclamp off of the RV, I pulled over, had my gun pointing,im fairly sure and i basically tried to arrest them, one of them came from behind the RV and immediately shot me down. Take of that situation what you will, just figured id give another situation that was after those 2, but basically the same.
(09-06-2018, 06:16 PM)Oneshott Wrote: [Involved] I happened on these guys i reckon right after this happened where i saw them trying to lockpick the wheelclamp off of the RV, I pulled over, had my gun pointing,im fairly sure and i basically tried to arrest them, one of them came from behind the RV and immediately shot me down. Take of that situation what you will, just figured id give another situation that was after those 2, but basically the same.

So, it seems like you failed RP because as a criminal you can't help your when being arrested but what you can do is prison break therefore you have broken serveral rules Rims and budy.
(09-06-2018, 05:52 PM)angrybob3 Wrote: I can see the officer in the grey car stopping you in the video and also even if officers do shoot at you it doesn't mean you can shoot at them back. Because as criminals you are to be on a low profile.

This post demonstrates that you have absolutely no fucking idea what you're talking about from an RP perspective. You just demonstrated your knowledge of the rules: none. If you're foreal tryna sit here and tell me that "criminals" aren't allowed to retaliate against the police then I think you should just uninstall your game until you've read the rules. lmfao 

Also you're strawmanning the entire situation, we weren't "criminals". We were "Thieves Guild".

(09-06-2018, 06:16 PM)Oneshott Wrote: [Involved] I happened on these guys i reckon right after this happened where i saw them trying to lockpick the wheelclamp off of the RV, I pulled over, had my gun pointing,im fairly sure and i basically tried to arrest them, one of them came from behind the RV and immediately shot me down. Take of that situation what you will, just figured id give another situation that was after those 2, but basically the same.

We picked the lock and drove away. There were was no further Police interaction, so I think this was someone else.
[Image: HmlcOJz.png]
No I doubt it because I only responded because there was an alert that someone was unclamping the clamp on the RV but then I got shot as I came to the RV.