Shipment Unban for A Minor Offence
How could you have known that it was offending? Its common sense.
(01-18-2012, 09:18 AM)Shadow Wrote: How could you have known that it was offending? Its common sense.

Like i have said before I come from a server where calling each other offensive language, and sometimes even more offensive words than Fa**ot, is taken as a joke or just being silly

(01-18-2012, 09:14 AM)raiden6312 Wrote: Well how could I have known if it was offending anyone if I received no warning whatsoever

Because its a blatently offencive term?

Like ShankSpeare said I have come from a server where use of offensive language isn't that looked down upon

This is no exuse, thats like saying "I come from a server where RDM and propkilling is fully allowed, and I didnt know it wasnt allowed here

Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
There's a difference between cursing and RDM.
(01-18-2012, 09:23 AM)ShanKspeare Wrote: There's a difference between cursing and RDM.

yes, but theres also a difference between Cursing, and Hate Speech

(01-18-2012, 09:21 AM)BlackDog Wrote:
(01-18-2012, 09:14 AM)raiden6312 Wrote: Well how could I have known if it was offending anyone if I received no warning whatsoever

Because its a blatently offencive term?

Like ShankSpeare said I have come from a server where use of offensive language isn't that looked down upon

This is no exuse, thats like saying "I come from a server where RDM and propkilling is fully allowed, and I didnt know it wasnt allowed here

Just because it is known as an offensive term or word, doesn't mean it is always offensive or harmful, and also doesn't mean everyone who says the word, is promoting hate speech
Actualy thats exactly what it means
(01-18-2012, 09:25 AM)BlackDog Wrote:
(01-18-2012, 09:23 AM)ShanKspeare Wrote: There's a difference between cursing and RDM.

yes, but theres also a difference between Cursing, and Hate Speech

He didn't mean it as hate speech. He's a kid. Kids can't hate anything.
Look im going to stop posting here, but kids CAN hate things, kids DO hate things, kids hate lots of things, kids are taught to hate things, kids hate things naturaly, kids are filled with hate
But they're kids, their minds aren't fully devolped at all. I used to hate tomatoes. I love tomatoes. He hears that on the internet and thinks it's just a funny thing to say. He obviously doesn't understand the full meaning and how it can hurt people.