Shipment Unban for A Minor Offence
Your name: (Shipment of Lol Cheese)

Your ban ID: (6389)

Banned by: ([FL]BlackDog[BB][SGC])

Server: (rp_EvoCity v2d)

Involved: (Tyrone Jones (Shankspeare)Friend of Mine, Tim Jones (FL:RP Justin) Another Friend of Mine

Why we should unban you: First of All this was a seriously unfair Ban for a really small reason, My Friend Justin (Tim Jones) Was driving into the BP to get a petrol fill, i was walking with my other friend Tyrone Jones, and i jokingly called Justin a ***(as a joke) the next thing you know black dog whom i didn't know was standing there, and then bans me without warning; I apologize for my Vulgar Language i shouldn't have used it in the first place; and i apologize for that, but this is a very minor offense and me and my friends and black dog were the only people around; So i don't see why this minor offense deserves a ban without warning ;the least it could use is a kick or a gag first
Minor? Calling somone a f-aggot 3 times is NOT allowed under any circumstance, i dont care if they are your friends there is no way for anyone to know this.

You quite literaly said "Hey whos that *** driving the car, hey *** who are you, whos the ***?"

This is one of the words that is not allowed for any reason at all and will result in a near instant ban for many cases.

And im pretty sure we were NOT the only people around, its the BP afterall

I banned a guy for a week last time, so your 2.8 days is minor in comparison
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
Do not insult people/Do not post in areas that do not involve you

Warning Issued
-BlackDog
I do believe he should've been warned first. He is pretty new and we come from a server where cursing is not a bad thing at all. I know this server is different but like I said, Shipment is new and apparently thinks all RP servers are similar.

If you had warned him once or twice I would agree with this ban, but you just banned him instantly.
This isnt shipments first offence

5664 Shipment of Lol Cheese STEAM_0:1:16919209 CDM, Racism, FearRP, Proppushing car in the sky [FL] Shadow

He should know better
I will admit this is not my first offense, however if you had warned me about the language I would have stopped but instead of giving said warning you banned me
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post

Warning Issued
-BlackDog
You should already know this is not allowed Shipment, its one thing if you had said it once, but you said it 3 times in a row, stateing it in a worse and worse fashion each time you said it

Ban Issued
-BlackDog
Well how could I have known if it was offending anyone if I received no warning whatsoever, Like ShankSpeare said I have come from a server where use of offensive language isn't that looked down upon