PR Nicholasas & mark2766
Name of player: Nicholasas and mark2766

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:228716084, Not sure on Mark's since he left shortly after and I can't find him on Steam. STEAM_0:1:429317406

Time in GMT: 22:52

Server: V4B1

Summary: I was going to take the Pres and VP, who were coming down the elevator back up to persuade them to lower taxes. As you can see in the video I had a Desert Eagle pulled and put the warning in the chat, as well as through voice chat. For some reason Shadowplay didn't pick up any audio but I think the footage and text says it all.

I actually had a chat with Nicholasas after the incident in which he clearly admitted breaking FearRP, so I don't expect him to deny what happened in this PR.
Ivan Headshotski was there as well.

Evidence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am764w7O...e=youtu.be

Ignore my aim X.X

After the incident this is what Mark said, he apparently thought it was a "complicated scenario":

https://imgur.com/a/Sffk2HW
Please explain to me what I did wrong here?
I literally did everything I could to do what you wanted even though you were bad at your job.

As you can see I step back into the elevator then you ran away at which point I was in shock and followed you saying "what do I do, what do I do" which you just ignored then turned and shot me at which point I went into shock until the police came and put you down like the unskilled rabid dog you are.

Have a nice day
Also to defend Nicholas you can see you never truly had him under fear RP since you pointed your gun at me, then you changed focus to him after he had ran off and you gave chase and was out of range.
(09-05-2018, 10:55 PM)mark2766 Wrote: I literally did everything I could to do what you wanted even though you were bad at your job.

As you can see I step back into the elevator then you ran away at which point I was in shock and followed you saying "what do I do, what do I do" which you just ignored then turned and shot me at which point I went into shock until the police came and put you down like the unskilled rabid dog you are.

Have a nice day

That's false, you didn't say that. And even if you were that concerned about what to do, you should've just stayed in the elevator, like I told you in the first place. Not run after me asking what to do since I clearly told you.

Quote:put you down like the unskilled rabid dog you are.

Ehm ok

(09-05-2018, 10:57 PM)mark2766 Wrote: Also to defend Nicholas you can see you never truly had him under fear RP since you pointed your gun at me, then you changed focus to him after he had ran off and you gave chase and was out of range.

You were both in a small room, with the only exit being exactly where I stood. I told you both, to get back into the elevator under gunpoint. I had him in my sight before he decided to take off. Maybe if this happened in a big warehouse and he was at the other side of the room, he could've gotten away but not in this situation as I could easily have hit both of you.

Also no need to defend him as I said, he admitted to breaking FearRP after the incident took place.
I have already defended myself clearly and told it all please don't accuse me of lying when it's you lying. Maybe in the future actually do it correctly before trying to accuse someone of breaking fear rp
You pointed a gun at someone then ran away I was no longer under fear rp, the fact I followed was doing you a favour because I was helping you with your rp. Like I said I explained it clearly above in character
Also one last thing, you don't get to decide how my character would react in a deadly situation just because things don't go the way you wanted it to. As long as I obey the rules of the server I can RP as I see fit, in this scenario my character had a gun pointed at his face and went into shock. Due to fear he followed the assailant trying to get some semblance of what he wanted due to the fact he clearly had no idea what he was doing.

Also would you mind saying what your job was at the time of attempting this raid also?
I was, indeed, there. The only thing I saw though, was both the president and the vice president punching someone who is shooting at them right after he chased the president through the nexus. This you can see clearly in the video however. I was also there at the chat Elon/Beunkie had with Nicholasas, where Nicholasas admitted to breaking FearRP, and also said he was sorry that he did. To me it seems clear that Nicholasas is well aware that he made a mistake and therefore broke a rule, but that he regrets it and should therefore not be punished as harshly as otherwise. I'll leave that to admins to decide, however.

As for mark2766, I find it highly unlikely that anyone would ever chase whoever just held them at gunpoint and start punching them when they fire their weapon. I would find it much more likely that you would have run away instead, as soon as said gun is no longer pointed at you. In my eyes you do not break FearRP. It is, however, my belief that you are instead FailRP'ing. I'm not sure if this should entice a punishment or a warning.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards
Ivan Headshotski
[Image: jjQxeVO.gif]
The FearRP was borderline, but I believe you both broke FearRP.

More notably: 6.3 As a President, you are a very important person and therefore your life is of high priority, so stay out of dangerous situations.

Mark, the gunman's focus was on the President, you should have ran away from the situation.
FearRP was broken the moment you sprinted out of that elevator as the gunman had shouted at both of you to get back in the elevator under gunpoint.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]