[FL:RP] Coffee
Almost hitting me wasn't the only reason, you had been reckless driving previously and could have killed some one so you needed to be stopped.

Also, if you went trying to black mail me why else would you have said don't make me post this pr when i was about to arrest you. I'm making plenty of sense thank you.
Accusing me of black mailing is meaningless I said it to make sure you knew you broke the rules and that you was going to say something as what I was saying was in out of character because I said your name.

Just because I did previously wrecklessly drove before doesn't mean you can shoot my car because I never hit you. Your excuse that I almost hit you is ridiculous; poor reason especially the fact that I was driving 3 mph past you.
I didnt break the rules, I had a reason to shoot and I only shot to disable the vehicle.

Saying, "don't make me post this pr" in ooc sounds like blackmail to me.
You can't shoot my car to disable it, so you admitted that you decided to shoot my car only because you wanted to disable it which isn't valid pursuit has to be the first option.
I don't understand why you think black mailing you to be on the fourms is a bad thing because that is what play reports are for I have given you the video of what you did and the reasons behind it.
Don't understand why you keep mentioning it and trying to act all innocent.
Shooting cars within reason is allowed, and I had a valid reason.
Your reason to shoot my car was only because I previously drove wrecklessly that isn’t valid, for example you was in a pursuit and you lost track of where the suspect’s car so you go around searching untill then you did see the suspect’s car but this time the suspect wasn’t driving wrecklessly what do you do?
(09-05-2018, 07:09 PM)angrybob3 Wrote: Your reason to shoot my car was only because I previously drove wrecklessly that isn’t valid, for example you was in a pursuit and you lost track of where the suspect’s car so you go around searching untill then you did see the suspect’s car but this time the suspect wasn’t driving wrecklessly what do you do?

You were still wreklesly driving, you crashed and were speeding at the start of the video.
But I got out of my car so you should of had just arrested me or just placed me under fear RP. But no you decided to shoot me when I was driving off.