[FL:RP] Coffee
Thread Title: Report: Shoots my car instead of a pursuit

Name of player: [FL:RP] Coffee

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:12501415

Time in GMT: 16:01

Server: v4b1

Summary: Shoots my car instead of a pursuit and didn't put me under fear RP if he wanted to arrest me.

Evidence: https://plays.tv/video/5b8ff17cd6ffd4370...ots-my-car
Hello,

I was about to tell you stop stop and get on the floor but you really away, I only shot your car to disable it because I saw you as a threat to my life and others because you almost hit me as you drove away you had been wreklesly driving previously and there were report of this so you could have killed someone.
In the video you can CLEARLY see that I was at slow pace as I drove away from you but you decided to be near me as a result that is your fault and also you never told me to get out of the car so I don't know what you was even doing.
At 00:24 you walked near me car with a tazer and a wheel clamp yet you didn't say anything but when I drove away you decided to shoot me.
At 00:24 I walked over to your car, pulled out the wheel clamp by mistake, then pulled out my gun and was about to tell you to get out. But you drove off and almost hit me before I could say anything.
I didn't actually hit you I turned to the right abit which didn't hit you at all, hence your character never moved an inch.
(09-05-2018, 04:11 PM)angrybob3 Wrote: I didn't actually hit you I turned to the right abit which didn't hit you at all, hence your character never moved an inch.

When did I say you hit me, I said you almost hit, still making you a threat to my life and others.

You almost attempted to blackmail me by saying "don't make me pair this pr" implying that you would only post it if I arrested you.
How's it black mail? a player report isn't a crime in real life you make no sense and also I knew you was near my car so I wouldn't of had hit you despite me moving at a slow pace.
I was driving SLOW.
You moved towards my car and also just because you think I 'almost' hit you doesn't mean you can shoot my car.