Report Tentacy (AKA Ali, and the rest of the government listed below)
I don’t see a reason to fix the video. Apart from showing me doing literally nothing there’s isnt much point

And also, I’m pretty sure it’s something to do with OOC which was why he hates us. Same with Ali, I’m pretty sure one Ogbomosho us got him banned one time
(09-05-2018, 05:54 AM)Adamino Wrote: I don’t see a reason to fix the video. Apart from showing me doing literally nothing there’s isnt much point

And also, I’m pretty sure it’s something to do with OOC which was why he hates us. Same with Ali, I’m pretty sure one Ogbomosho us got him banned one time

Just to clarify, from what I saw Adam’s case of being random arrested by the nexus is actually a seperate incident to this random raid case.
[Image: HmlcOJz.png]
Im not going to lie I feel as if I was extremely aggressive. However, I was in the nexus talking to the my police sergeant before the raid had begun. After being told we need to go arrest everyone I had saw that the whole SRU team and a lot of cops were already there I had assumed they were not complying so I had decided to take the more aggressive approach. Apologises.

You can't be everyones cup of tea or else you'd be a mug!!!
(09-05-2018, 03:05 AM)Zecon Wrote: Okay, there still seems to be a LOT of confusion in this case, though I'm pleased individual perspectives have been uploaded as I requested so I'll view everything provided, lay out some points, then request clarification.

As far as my perspective goes, I initially responded to a call from AdamCF, who from what I could gather was of the belief that he was merely caught up in the raid and randomly arrested. I teleported into the building mid-raid when it appeared to be almost over and asked what exactly the reason was for the raid, the general consensus at that point was "presidents' orders". Whilst the participants were dispersing I then decided to ask Adam himself what was going on, who stated he wasn't sure there was a reason at all for the raid. It was at this point I referred to Wolven, who was back in the Nexus and we had this discussion:

Quote:[FL:T] Zecon said: .//Now raid is over can ya just explain to me the scenario?
[FL:RP] Wolven said: .// King told us to go over there and arrest them so I went there and talked calmly (logs will show)
[FL:RP] Wolven said: .// and me recording

[FL:RP] Wolven said: .// but someoen breached

[FL:RP] Wolven said: .// and knocked rims out

[FL:RP] Wolven said: .// so I left.r

[FL:RP] Wolven said: .// We were ordered to go raid.

[FL:T] Zecon said: .//Did King give any reason?

[FL:RP] Wolven said: .// Not as I'm ware. But i'd rather keep my job and try negotiate whats happening rather than get demoted.
So at this point, I'm of the belief that the government had been requested to arrest the guild by the president, but was currently unaware of the reason. So it seems the government approached peacefully, but then someone decided to breach and initiate a full-scale raid.
It was at this point I approached King In The North to ask exactly why this mass-arrest was requested. From what I recall, he claimed it was related to the fact that he had a law by which all shops were required to have a license, which is true:
Quote:All kind of shops need to have shop license.
Shop without shop license will result a huge fine.
If you want shop license ask for a meeting with the president.

I then teleported to Adam once more (in jails at this point) to inquire as to whether such a license was acquired or if a fine was possibly refused by him which could've resulted in the arrest request. However I was informed Rims was in fact the owner of the premises, who subsequently informed me that no such fine was presented, just the raid. I was also at this time made aware of another law that King In The North had in place which was this:
Quote:Thieves Guild are banned for being cigarettes
I was still unsure as to why a seemingly full-scale raid had broken out, so requested if anyone had recordings before I made any final decision on the case because I did not wish to conclude it unless I was completely aware of the scenario, which Adam politely informed me he would provide along with others, which brings us to this moment. If there are any inaccuracies in what I have gathered thus far, please inform me here as I am trying to gather as much information as possible to come to a sensible resolution here and I have heard multiple stories thus far. Similarly please comment if you have any further information to add.

There are a lot of duplicate threads on this case so I shall copy all video links here for reference (in case duplicate threads are deleted) and ask some clarification questions below: [1] , [2] , [3] , [4] , [5]

1 KingInTheNorth & Rims  - Assuming the order for the arrest was based on the license law, was there any point in which a license was handed over from the government to the guild? If not, Rims, were you approached prior to the raid and asked to pay a large fine as the law suggests would be the appropriate action? If that wasn't the case either, King, why exactly was an arrest ordered on all people on the property? Failure to provide a sufficient reason would be in violation of this rule:
Quote:6.6a As a President, don't warrant players without a roleplay reason. 

2 KingInTheNorth - Can you please elaborate on some background info of your "Thieves Guild are banned for being cigarettes" law? I'm aware you were a 'Jewish Dictator' and you could claim you had extreme religious views so those who disagreed with them would be subject to arrest, but what occurred IC which meant you had such information on the members of the Thieves Guild? Just clarifying to make sure this rule is being followed appropriately as well:
Quote:6.1 Do not ban things from the city without a proper roleplay reason

3 AliTaze - Why, when fellow officers had guns at the hip and were talking with the people on the premises, did you decide it was necessary to run up and smack a breach on the door, thus inducing the raid?

4 Adamino - The first video in your thread doesn't work, keeps saying it is processing, is there a possibility of a re-upload please? As far as the 2nd video is concerned (clip [4] referenced here) it seems that was just a misunderstanding between you and Ali judging by the comments made in your thread.

For now, I await further response from the people I have asked clarification from in this post, thank you all for your patience with this case.

1. I rpe'd as a dictator when i told my police force to close the place and to arrest the owners of the place, i know the original law is only to give them a big fine but as dictator i shell rule my country with strength to make all the citizens to fear me.. The Thieves guild shop was a huge place in the middle of the city who disobeyed the law in front of everyone which is disrespectful to my rule... so i wanted to set an example to make all the citizens fear from me.. So yes i told my police force to shut the place down and to arrest the owners.

2. In Character of course i banned the gays/cigarettes away from the city because i was a Jewish dictator and its forbidden in the Jewish religion.. so i had report from citizens that the Thieves guild In Character of course are cigarettes / Gays so yes i banned them from the city.
[Image: SJ7w4J5.png]
North, you can’t ban whole groups from the city especially without a reasion
(09-05-2018, 10:12 AM)AliTaze Wrote: Im not going to lie I feel as if I was extremely aggressive. However, I was in the nexus talking to the my police sergeant before the raid had begun. After being told we need to go arrest everyone I had saw that the whole SRU team and a lot of cops were already there I had assumed they were not complying so I had decided to take the more aggressive approach. Apologises.

You breached so you knew no police were in there already
Wink 
(09-05-2018, 11:30 AM)Adamino Wrote: North, you can’t ban whole groups from the city especially without a reasion

First as i know you can't ban anyone from the city, you can ban only from the Nexus therefore when i wrote this group is banned its means banned from the Nexus and i had a reason as i explained myself earlier.
[Image: SJ7w4J5.png]
To quote your previous message.

"2. In Character of course i banned the gays/cigarettes away from the city because i was a Jewish dictator and its forbidden in the Jewish religion.. so i had report from citizens that the Thieves guild In Character of course are cigarettes / Gays so yes i banned them from the city."

So your last post is a complete lie, hence you are now telling lies in the courthouse too.
[Image: HmlcOJz.png]
(09-05-2018, 11:13 AM)KingInTheNorth Wrote: 1. I rpe'd as a dictator when i told my police force to close the place and to arrest the owners of the place, i know the original law is only to give them a big fine but as dictator i shell rule my country with strength to make all the citizens to fear me.. The Thieves guild shop was a huge place in the middle of the city who disobeyed the law in front of everyone which is disrespectful to my rule... so i wanted to set an example to make all the citizens fear from me.. So yes i told my police force to shut the place down and to arrest the owners.

2. In Character of course i banned the gays/cigarettes away from the city because i was a Jewish dictator and its forbidden in the Jewish religion.. so i had report from citizens that the Thieves guild In Character of course are cigarettes / Gays so yes i banned them from the city.

(09-05-2018, 11:43 AM)KingInTheNorth Wrote: First as i know you can't ban anyone from the city, you can ban only from the Nexus therefore when i wrote this group is banned its means banned from the Nexus and i had a reason as i explained myself earlier.

This is where you lose bud. You just tipped your hand.

"1. I rpe'd as a dictator when i told my police force to close the place and to arrest the owners of the place, i know the original law is only to give them a big fine"  

So, right off the bat, you're hiding behind your vague licensing law as the reason for the raid. This is curious because I was never approached about buying this license, or about paying this "huge fine". When do you expect people to pay this "huge fine" if you instead send your entire force to raid and arrest? Wouldn't it be logical to instead send your Police Force to collect this "huge fine"? FailRP is the answer. You literally can't RP the laws that YOU make. Pathetic.

3.1a Violence should always be the last option. 

Changing your job to dictator is being abused as an excuse to break rules and be a minge.

so i had report from citizens that the Thieves guild In Character of course are cigarettes / Gays so yes i banned them from the city.

First as i know you can't ban anyone from the city, you can ban only from the Nexus

Hilarious contradiction right there. ^

And here we are. I'll start with the "report from citizens that the Guild is gay". What does that even look like from the RP perspective? Were we caught buttfucking in the street? Calling eachother "sweetie" with a gay voice? Offering sexual services to people of the same sex? What does that even mean? To use this approach as an auspice to ban us from the city is FailRP to the fucking max. Did you conduct an investigation into the legitimacy of this "report from citizen" that we were gay? NOPE. RAID. ARREST.

Also, if you now admit that you can't ban us from the city, and only the Nexus, then why did all our warrants say "Guild"? You approved them. Are you gonna sit here and say "Well yeah the raid happened because of the licensing but the arrests were because of Guild affiliation" Aside from that being too grammatically correct for you, it's also utter FailRP. Make up your mind. Which line of bullshit are you gonna use to try to lie and swindle your way out of this? There's literally no part of this that actually makes coherent sense on your part. You're just a failRP'er man.

This is why I originally posted this PR on so many people. There's more people than just King at work here, mostly Ali. Ali is the one that breached. FailRP through and through.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
So, north. You decided to call for random arrests, make laws that are against the rules, and accept warrants that didn’t even show us breaking a rule. Ali decided to initiate a raid by placing C4. Why? Who knows. Probably an OOC reason. Nothing we did was raidable and as rims said, we were never told to pay a fine. And, Ali, I know you’ve apologised but you’ve been giving us shit for a while and it’s time you get a taste of that steaming hot doggy dump