Report Tentacy (AKA Ali, and the rest of the government listed below)
(09-05-2018, 11:59 AM)Budy Wrote: To quote your previous message.

"2. In Character of course i banned the gays/cigarettes away from the city because i was a Jewish dictator and its forbidden in the Jewish religion.. so i had report from citizens that the Thieves guild In Character of course are cigarettes / Gays so yes i banned them from the city."

So your last post is a complete lie, hence you are now telling lies in the courthouse too.

just a mistake, i meant ban from the nexus. the reason for the raid was number 1 not explanations number 2.
[Image: SJ7w4J5.png]
Explanation 2 is why the group called the "Thieves guild" are banned, explanation 1 is why we raided the shop.
[Image: SJ7w4J5.png]
(09-05-2018, 03:36 PM)KingInTheNorth Wrote: Explanation 2 is why the group called the "Thieves guild" are banned, explanation 1 is why we raided the shop.

This doesn't address anything that was brought up. 
  • Deciding to ban a group based solely on unsubstantiated claims from "citizens" and then acting on those claims by conducting an unprovoked raid that also flies in the face of your own laws is FailRP.
  • We weren't banned from the city, so arresting us based on Guild affiliation is FailRP. We were literally arrested for non-crimes. 
  • The result of your raid and the reason for your raid aren't the same. You raided because we didn't get a license, yet we were never given a chance to pay the "huge fine" you listed in the very law you're citing. There was never a mention about paying you a fine before, during, or after the raid. Why? Because you just wanted an excuse to pester us specifically.  

So, I simply think you're lying. This is all based on the ban you received 2 days ago due to failRP you performed in a raid against us. You're salty.

[Image: 181qWN3.png]

Practice what you preach, kiddo. Don't FailRP as an act of revenge.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
King Of The North will receive a punishment for his misuse of the President job.- Banning groups for Homophobic reasons without a proper RP background and excessive use of Racism and Homophobic without an appropriate RP background.