NowWePush
Title: NowWePush

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99608498

Time: 20:00

Summary: NowWePush RDM'd me. So I was shooting an SRU and one bullet landed on his RV. This was clearly cross fire, because otherwise I would've taken knowledge of the RV - Would've shot the driver. Plus, I had no reason to shoot the RV, they are rebels - who are not in the gun fight. I didn't even realise I shot the RV. 

NowWePush then pulls up behind me - I take no knowledge - and kills me in the back. At first I was very suprised, however then he explains I shot him. I review my footage and this is true, but surely alternative options could've been taken? Can I remind of rule 3.1a under Combat Rules.

3.1a Violence should always be the last option. 

He had a reason to join the gunfight, but it was unnecessary. Considering it was obviously not blatant that I was shooting at him (one bullet landed on him during me obviously shooting an SRU), he could've hostaged me for example or at least initiated on me.

I talked to him about it in game, however (I did not record this) he opposed aggressive and in my opinion didn't show much acknowledgement of the matter. I understand why he shot, however in my opinion he could've took a different approach instead of instantly gatting me down. 

Evidence: 

--| Approved |--

It is Prudent that the vehicle was hit in the Cross Fire as the Corleone were clearly hitting the Police. The accused could have done many other things rather than just spraying you down.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<