Should Teacher come back?
(09-05-2018, 06:18 PM)Sir Narc Wrote:
(09-05-2018, 06:16 PM)Schnitzelburger Wrote:
(09-04-2018, 08:49 PM)JackZ Wrote:
(09-04-2018, 08:07 PM)Schnitzelburger Wrote: Now a simple solution for the RPP problem would be to lower the RPP needed for some of the items, like Bus to 2, Fbi Uniform to 3. etc.

But the Teacher Rank was unessacary, you get awnsers in OOC and i think its quiet annyoing for admins to look into teacher apps since people used to make alot of them.

No, literally shut up.
We worked so hard for the RPP's we have, hours upon hours of hard work, and you should be able to do the same and be rewarded for it.

If limits were lowered so many oldies would be out the window.

Now you could've awnsered Politly but i guess its just the JackZ way to be unpolite.

you dont have to be quiet but stfu

no u.
(09-05-2018, 06:33 PM)Schnitzelburger Wrote:
(09-05-2018, 06:18 PM)Sir Narc Wrote:
(09-05-2018, 06:16 PM)Schnitzelburger Wrote:
(09-04-2018, 08:49 PM)JackZ Wrote:
(09-04-2018, 08:07 PM)Schnitzelburger Wrote: Now a simple solution for the RPP problem would be to lower the RPP needed for some of the items, like Bus to 2, Fbi Uniform to 3. etc.

But the Teacher Rank was unessacary, you get awnsers in OOC and i think its quiet annyoing for admins to look into teacher apps since people used to make alot of them.

No, literally shut up.
We worked so hard for the RPP's we have, hours upon hours of hard work, and you should be able to do the same and be rewarded for it.

If limits were lowered so many oldies would be out the window.

Now you could've awnsered Politly but i guess its just the JackZ way to be unpolite.

you dont have to be quiet but stfu

no u.

Lowering the amount needed for rewards is an atrocious idea. If we were to lower the RPP amount, players won't feel the need to roleplay (which is already an existing issue). A solution to this, would be to add more incentives into the game, that require points. Whether it is clothing, weapons, an ultimate prop pack only entitled to those over 5RPP (example)

However this is not a thread for RPP ideas. Personally, I believe that the teacher rank should make a return to FL. Whilst it may have been seen as unnecessary, it held ground in its own right, and I don't believe it should have been removed to begin with.
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Zona
In my opinion either the staff team should do the job what teachers were doing before or teacher rank should be re-added.
Someone will always be above the others to actually run the things smoothly. I dont know if you know how the animals got also smarter, stronger, faster let me give you an example from wolf packs; There is an omega and an alpha in wolf packs, Alpha is the strongest and Omega is the weakest. Omega does every work of the wolf packs and crushed by other wolves. So he works to develop himself and another wolf becomes Omega. So there should be a role which is above the others so people will say I want to get that role too and work hard for that role. Thats why people generally did PassiveRP instead AggresiveRP or not playing other more enjoyable games when there was a teacher rank. FL has still so many people who plays it because it makes addiction. But the guys who plays FL dont try hard to not get punished or gain RPP because it wont get them anything. Thats why rule breakers are now more usual. If you want FL to be like the old times then let the people say I deserve this rank more than him and dont be biased in anything. 
There's rarely any admins online, and even if they are they are either doing sits or roleplaying themswlves. When there were teachers most RPPs would be given out by them as they are just regular players with no admin powers. Admins now have no time to check out RPs and most of the people who roleplay for hours don't get rewarded. That's why no one even RPs anymore cause everyone just keeps doing aggressive, earning money and no one would join the passive rps. This started when the contra stealing update was up, i remember roleplaying for hours, doing decent roleplays and no one even came cause everyone was busy contrawhoring. The teacher rank was what kept passive rp alive tbh as they were not only more active than the admins but also rewarding the roleplayers. Of course the admins still do that but it's different when there's like 2 admins on who have to deal with minges and take sits and having regular players who could motivate roleplayers roleplay even more
Aryen
Fearless Donator 
The following 1 user Likes Aryen's post:
  • Byra
I sometimes help people because it's no trouble to me and I like doing it sometimes.
Although I would never do it full time when on the server because I have no willingness to work for a community for free. It becomes work, at least to me when you're expected to help every time you're on the server.

I join the server mainly to play the game, not be someone's personal helper or babysitter, if someone gets kicks out of doing such things, then keep on doing that. I'm sure people appreciate that.
The following 1 user Likes Joulle's post:
  • Kahjo
The teacher rank should definitely be re-instated. I feel as if Staff have been wasting too much time answering questions that could easily be answered by a teacher rather than actively seeking out rulebreakers.

I'd much rather see a tougher application process (including interviews and references) to ensure those applying aren't just in it for the rank.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 2 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Zona
Teacher would help with some minor questions. Alt8hough OOC usually works fine

I answer plenty of questions in OOC and so do many others just to help people. Usually when someone asks a question about 2/3 giys instarespond to him
Just get the teacher rank back!! I think it'll solve a lot of issues for example RPPs (none have been given out for 11 days in a row), admins have got it too busy (at least to my knowledge and according to what they state from time to time) and roleplaying (teachers can and should promote roleplay).

I think the teacher rank was great although I recognize that some people were in it for the rank. Then again, that can be easily solved with a strict application process.

I still believe that removing the teacher rank was a bad mistake which killed both passiveRPs and RPPs.
Although I fully agree that you should not roleplay for RPPs, the fact is that many people do.
Nowadays RPPs are nearly extinct and passiveRP is rarely happening. I think this can be solved by readding the teacher rank.
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 1 user Likes Spartan_KCT's post:
  • Zona
Removing the teacher rank was a huge mistake, but a logical move if you have people in charge that are incapable of leading the program.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Grunt
The Teacher rank wasn't removed because we had incapable people. It was removed because it was a glorified role.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 2 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • konsta, Wolven