Should Teacher come back?
Its good that the admins are rectifying the broken system that allowed some of them to get to admin, prevents zoomers in future from ziplining to staff.
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • JackZ, Byra
basically to put it into words:

most of the administrators do not participate in roleplay with regular players, they do not patrol the server and look for roleplays to watch defeating the purpose of the entire game, to roleplay and if you are good then to be rewarded, that is the purpose of this server. if there is no one watching roleplays and actively awarding players then there is no point to the game thus people will leave the server and fuck off continuing with their lives or they will go play on a different server where they are getting recognised for their efforts... so cut the fucking shit and fix this.

ps. i don't speak for all admins i know that some admins do participate in roleplays such as exotic, narcotic and siphon just to name a select but minuscule few.
The following 1 user Likes juicyorange's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
We literally debated this the other day.
Now a simple solution for the RPP problem would be to lower the RPP needed for some of the items, like Bus to 2, Fbi Uniform to 3. etc.

But the Teacher Rank was unessacary, you get awnsers in OOC and i think its quiet annyoing for admins to look into teacher apps since people used to make alot of them.
(09-04-2018, 08:07 PM)Schnitzelburger Wrote: Now a simple solution for the RPP problem would be to lower the RPP needed for some of the items, like Bus to 2, Fbi Uniform to 3. etc.

But the Teacher Rank was unessacary, you get awnsers in OOC and i think its quiet annyoing for admins to look into teacher apps since people used to make alot of them.

No, literally shut up.
We worked so hard for the RPP's we have, hours upon hours of hard work, and you should be able to do the same and be rewarded for it.

If limits were lowered so many oldies would be out the window.
The following 10 users Like JackZ's post:
  • juicyorange, Archer, General Rickets, sebasti161, Zona, mintblackbeard, Willem de Walrus, Byra, Decay, Vimpto
Reduced number of given RPP seems to be the issue here. If this is what the community agrees on then maybe some ideas to increase it should be recommended. So instead of re-introducing the rank, make more suggestions on the guidelines of when RPP should be given?
I believe the teacher role was okay, as it allowed people to be pushed to put in extra effort into promoting roleplay. I dont care about the help command or the fact that they could hand out RPPs. The main issue nowadays is that many of those without the teacher rank are not willing to attempt to promote roleplay and create community involvement, something which was the main responsibility of the teacher rank. 

I'd rather say RPPs were handed out too frequently during the last stages of the teacher rank. The points are supposed to be rare.

Go out of your way and do something special, host an event (like JackZ is doing right now, good on him), or create a mini event on the server and request some assistance from staff. There's plenty of options to choose from, and there are plenty of threads on the forums with lists of RP ideas. 

First and foremost: enjoy your roleplay. That's the most important part. After that, points will be rewarded without you having to worry about them.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 6 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Zona, Jessixa, JackZ, Grape, Wolven, Byra
I’m quite neutral on the subject, I agree that the staff team should be out trying to get players to RP not just spawning a 700 prop dupe for them to sit in. RPPs are not just things you give out, they are awarded for hard work and dedication. If we start handing them out, items like the gas mak will no longer become rare and the novelty will disappear. I worked hard for my points and there is no better feeling than hitting double digits.
The following 1 user Likes CorieTheNub's post:
  • Wolven
(09-04-2018, 08:49 PM)JackZ Wrote:
(09-04-2018, 08:07 PM)Schnitzelburger Wrote: Now a simple solution for the RPP problem would be to lower the RPP needed for some of the items, like Bus to 2, Fbi Uniform to 3. etc.

No, literally shut up.
We worked so hard for the RPP's we have, hours upon hours of hard work, and you should be able to do the same and be rewarded for it.

Now you could've awnsered Politly but i guess its just the JackZ way to be unpolite.
(09-05-2018, 06:16 PM)Schnitzelburger Wrote:
(09-04-2018, 08:49 PM)JackZ Wrote:

No, literally shut up.

Now you could've awnsered Politly but i guess its just the JackZ way to be unpolite.

you dont have to be quiet but stfu